I had never been to an all-inclusive hotel before and to be honest I was a little worried. I'm quite fussy about food - I like lots of things, but I like food to be of good quality - but figured I could eat outside of the hotel if necessary.
On arrival, we were very impressed with the reception staff. The guy who checked us in was polite, professional and very helpful. In fact, almost all of the staff that we encountered during our stay were polite, friendly and helpful. When we had an issue with our room key, a member of staff was at our room within 10 minutes.
The food was a pleasant surprise - the standard was as high as I'd expect from any restaurant. The choice was large, and I particularly enjoyed the fact that there were local specialties to try. The rabbit casserole was amazing, as was the plum-based pudding and the chocolate mousse. I made sure to try things that were unusual, like the swordfish and veal as well as the local specialities such as paella. We had dinner in the El Molino restaurant one night, and the steak was superb.
The grounds are immaculately kept and the whole complex was clean and looked after. Our room was spacious and the bed very comfortable. The pools were cleaned daily and we never saw any litter left lying around.
We both had treatments in the spa which were good, and reasonably priced. Again the staff were very polite and friendly.
The all inclusive covered most drinks at the bar (wine, sangria and San Miguel on tap at mealtimes, help yourself) except the named brands and cocktails. I loved the slushie-style Mojitos at the pool on a hot afternoon!
There were quite of lot of children there who seemed to be well-catered for by the seemingly ever-working animation team. We spent most of our time by the adults-only Relax pool which was quiet but the other pools always seemed to have something going on.
The hotel was conveniently situated 100 metres from the beach and a very pleasant 15 minute walk to Corralejo centre. The hotel also runs a free bus to the sand dune beach, but watch out for the nudist area if you decide to walk along it!
If I were to return to Fuerteventura, I'd have no hesitation in staying at the Atlantis Suites again. I just worry that my next experience of all inclusive won't live up to this one!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This all-inclusive resort with 65.000m2 is located 50 meters from the beach, on Fuerteventura's north coast. It offers 7 swimming pools, a "Wellness Center", fitness centre and large suites with private balconies. WIFI free of charge in whole hotel. The suites are restyled and newly decorated. The Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort has 4 restaurants, the varied and comprehensive buffet-restaurant "Gaudí", the new Spanish restaurant "Atrium", the "Rambutan: Asian & Veggie", Asian and vegetarian fusion cuisine and the new "La Scala", exclusive for "Adults Only Premium Club" guests. There are also 6 bars, such as a cocktail bar, a poolside snack bar and a disco. The younger guests will love the Atlantini Mini Club (for ages 4-12) and Kids Club (7-12) as well as the playground and pool fun and games. “Atlantis Teen Lounge”, a dedicated space where the young people can have fun and meet new friends, play consoles like the X Box or Play Station, cinema, reading or chatting. The Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort's leisure facilities include an amphitheatre and the hotel offers a wide range of activities and animation during all the day. There is also a beach club, the "Water Sports Experience" and a supermarket on site. The hotel offers a free shuttle service to the beaches. ADULT ONLY PREMIUM CLUB: The Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort offers an exclusive area "Adults Only older than 16 years old", with great facilities and a first class service. New in Premium Club: exclusive area with solarium and Chill Out with Balinese beds and deluxe sun loungers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suite Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort Be Live Hotel Corralejo
- Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort Suite Hotel
- Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort Corralejo