The rooms are quite nice and the childrens activity personnel were first class. All inclusive....pay for a kettle to use for the baby's bottle...pay deposit for your towels in euros only, leaving you plenty at the end of your stay.....pay for a key to access the disabled lift to the only retaurant available for inclusive meals and sitiuated at the bottom of some 15/20 steep steps..........pay for an iron or wait till one becomes available and then pay. Local drinks? wine putrid, no discount for purchasing decent wine. Food extremely repetitive and dubious as to the number of guises it is served up as. Bar and reception staff who totally lack customer service. The whole experience was far from all inclusive and I would sooner have paid 50 pound each more and relax than be hounded for cash at every turn. It is not youn tot friendly and we were actually allocated a first floor chalet with steep stairs to carry our pram up and down. Overall, having stayed in the Bahamas Atlantis, this was a 2 star experience with four star aspirations.....wouldn't reccommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This all-inclusive resort with 65.000m2 is located 50 meters from the beach, on Fuerteventura's north coast. It offers 7 swimming pools, a "Wellness Center", fitness centre and large suites with private balconies. WIFI free of charge in whole hotel. The suites are restyled and newly decorated. The Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort has 4 restaurants, the varied and comprehensive buffet-restaurant "Gaudí", the new Spanish restaurant "Atrium", the "Rambutan: Asian & Veggie", Asian and vegetarian fusion cuisine and the new "La Scala", exclusive for "Adults Only Premium Club" guests. There are also 6 bars, such as a cocktail bar, a poolside snack bar and a disco. The younger guests will love the Atlantini Mini Club (for ages 4-12) and Kids Club (7-12) as well as the playground and pool fun and games. “Atlantis Teen Lounge”, a dedicated space where the young people can have fun and meet new friends, play consoles like the X Box or Play Station, cinema, reading or chatting. The Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort's leisure facilities include an amphitheatre and the hotel offers a wide range of activities and animation during all the day. There is also a beach club, the "Water Sports Experience" and a supermarket on site. The hotel offers a free shuttle service to the beaches. ADULT ONLY PREMIUM CLUB: The Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort offers an exclusive area "Adults Only older than 16 years old", with great facilities and a first class service. New in Premium Club: exclusive area with solarium and Chill Out with Balinese beds and deluxe sun loungers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suite Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort Be Live Hotel Corralejo
- Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort Suite Hotel
- Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort Corralejo