Stayed at Las Marismas in April holidays, the staff were friendly and the whole complex was spotlessly clean. The rooms were cleaned daily and the towels and bedding changed frequently.
The hotel looks great and the 3 pools were really good. My little girl loved splashing around in the kids pool, we did however spend most of our time in the heated pool. I think the complaints of it being cold are really unjustified, the pool will always feel a bit cold when your getting in, the contrast from the heat will make it feel that way. On the occasions I did get in it was a little cold but after a few minutes adjusting it is perfectly fine, my little girl spent most of the time we were in the hotel in there and never once complained of being cold.
The complex is about a 5 minute walk to the main bars and restaurants, I would however say that the better places are at the opposite end of the main street, even with that it is only a 10-15 minute walk and the beach is only about a 10 minute walk away. I would recommend that anyone wanting to go to the beach uses the bus the hotel puts on which leaves at 10am every morning and picks you back up around 4, this takes you up to the sand dunes (10 minutes on the bus) the beach there is far nicer and there is camels on this beach where you can get a rather long camel ride for a very reasonable price (around 20 euros for a family of 3).
Molly at the kids club was great with the children, she kept them entertained and it was all set within a little play park and very secure, although we only used it a few times all the kids loved her (mine included), she was great with them all and very good at remembering their names and making them feel welcome and part of the group. The kids really looked forward to the night time disco with Molly.
The food I cannot comment on, we only ate in the hotel twice and both times was just a toastie at lunch.
My only criticism would be that the entertainment was not very good at night time and the room where the entertainment was is very small. On the few occasions we did stop in on our way home we were quite bored. It mostly consisted of violinists or a few people singing to guitars, even the flamenco dancer just seemed to be banging her feet to a man playing a guitar.
Also the children's disco was at a bit of an inconvenient time, 7.30-8 and although it was really good for the kids it didn't seem worth getting back to the hotel after going out for dinner for the sake of a half hour disco, at the same time if you do go back for it once you are back you most likely wouldn't go back into town at 8 o'clock with a child.
All in all I would recommend this hotel, it looks lovely, its close to everything you need and great for kids. I would definitely go back if I were to visit Corralejo again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Las Marismas de Corralejo, enjoy the luminous apartments, with spacious terraces and balconies, as well as the Canarian and International food we offer in our restaurant. Enjoy our spectacular pools, all surrounded by beautiful gardens that imitate different elements of the landscape of Fuerteventura. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Las Marismas de Corralejo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Marismas De Corralejo Hotel Corralejo
- Las Marismas De Hotel Corralejo
- Marismas Corralejo
- Corralejo Las Marismas De
- Las Marismas De Corralejo Fuerteventura