Myself, my husband, 12yr old son and 80yr old mother (mainly in a wheelchair) stayed from 29 Dec to 5 Jan A/I. We had the most relaxing and enjoyable holiday.
The food wasn't 5 star, but then neither was the price. We never felt hungry, in fact we probably ate too much during our stay. They put on a great spread for New Years Eve too.
The apartments were huge, very clean and very comfortable. The grounds were so peaceful and relaxing. Loved it.
Our terrace light wasn't working when we arrived and was fixed within 30 minutes of reporting it. We also asked for extra pillows and they were there when we got back from breakfast. They let us keep our room until we left at 5 in the afternoon, at no extra cost. It felt like the staff couldn't do enough to make our stay enjoyable. We felt completely safe in the hotel and the resort.
We didn't go to the entertainment but never heard it either. No loud music or reps droning on over the loud speakers. Don't get me wrong, we like the 4T+ "Thomson Super Family" resort holidays but this was the perfect place to chill out after Christmas. So different to our summer holiday in Rhodes.
I emailed the Las Marismas to ask if we could have the same room in October if we rebooked. They responded within 10 minutes. We've now booked to return for the Autumn Half Term on half board basis and can't wait.
Our flight home was delayed by over 16 hours so Thomson Holidays put us in a very nice 4T+ hotel overnight that included evening meal and breakfast. It was lovely, but after being at the peaceful Las Marismas we found it extremely loud and busy. Even the dining room felt dark and noisy in comparison. Had we been given the choice, we would have gone back to the Las Marismas for the night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Las Marismas de Corralejo, enjoy the luminous apartments, with spacious terraces and balconies, as well as the Canarian and International food we offer in our restaurant. Enjoy our spectacular pools, all surrounded by beautiful gardens that imitate different elements of the landscape of Fuerteventura. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Las Marismas de Corralejo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Marismas De Corralejo Hotel Corralejo
- Las Marismas De Hotel Corralejo
- Marismas Corralejo
- Corralejo Las Marismas De
- Las Marismas De Corralejo Fuerteventura