This Hotel is seriously understaffed and as such this affects everything , it is only to the credit of the staff there that the hotel satisfies on any level at all.
Rarely have I seen a group of people work so hard and remain on the whole happy to do so.
There is entertainment 4 nights a week that closes at 10pm then apart from a couple of pool tables(2 euro a go) there is nothing going on,We were looking for a hotel based holiday but shear boredom forced us to look elsewhere for our entertainment , luckily for us Corralejo was on the doorstep and we had 3 wonderful evenings in this lovely resort.
The main bar in the evening is staffed by 1 Person serving both sides of the bar and collecting glasses , waiting 10 to 15 mins for a drink during busy times became the norm
We soon found out that despite paying in excess of £3000 for our "all inclusive " holiday
we had to pay for ice creams from the poolside bar !!!
Unbranded ice cream was only available as part of the all inclusive during meal times and only in the restaurant bar, apparently the hotel was unable to transport the unbranded ice cream to the pool bar ??
The room we had was very nice , 2nd story with a poolside view, kept very clean
by a maid service that called 5 times a week, The towels are changed 3 times a week
which can be a struggle to get by on , although there was a couple of occasions where a couple of towels obviously needed changing and were not .
For some reason the maid always left the balcony door unlocked dont know why ?? but look out for this.
Summing up , Nice Hotel and rooms ,no air con ,Great Staff but not enough of them , poor all inclusive offering , Poor entertainment and activities.
Book self catering or half board and enjoy Corralejo
First choice described this hotel as all inclusive but the majority of guests were pay as you go customers,There were signs everywhere telling you what you could have and what you couldnt , mainly what you couldnt, Being all inclusive at this hotel made us feel like 2nd class citizens!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Las Marismas de Corralejo, enjoy the luminous apartments, with spacious terraces and balconies, as well as the Canarian and International food we offer in our restaurant. Enjoy our spectacular pools, all surrounded by beautiful gardens that imitate different elements of the landscape of Fuerteventura. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Las Marismas de Corralejo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Marismas De Corralejo Hotel Corralejo
- Las Marismas De Hotel Corralejo
- Marismas Corralejo
- Corralejo Las Marismas De
- Las Marismas De Corralejo Fuerteventura