My wife and I have been to Fuerteventura 11 times over the past 10 years and this is the 3rd visit to the Oasis village. My first was 9 or 10 years ago and was a great holiday we returned to the village last December and were a bit shocked at how much the standard had dropped and that the rooms had become very dated. I thought that this would be my last visit however due to wanting a late deal flying on a Saturday from Glasgow on an all inclusive basis we reluctantly rebooked the Village, Big Mistake!!.
On arrival we were shown to a room at the back of the complex even though we had requested a pool side room, we were told that the hotel was full which was a lie as after speaking to the Rep we were given a choice of 3 rooms.
On the first night I went for my evening meal on my own as my wife was having a nap after travelling all day, I was asked for my room number which due to moving rooms I could not remember and even though I had my all inclusive band on I was refused entry to the restaurant.
Now to the pool bar 2 drinks at a time and the beer cups hold 1 third of a pint and it is the first time that I have been on holiday where the bins were more important that the guests. One person works this bar and when they see it getting busy they go out and empty the bins around the sitting area and continue to do this even though there might be about 10 people waiting to be served.
The food was poor I ate 10 meals out of 21 over the week I was there, the lunch was by far the poorest of the day. The rooms were cleaned 4 times over the week and the bedding when we arrived had a hole on the bottom sheet. The towels were changed 3 times over the week the last time was on the Wednesday so we had the same towels Wednesday Thursday Friday and Saturday Morning.
Please think long and hard before booking this hotel as it is getting worse every year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oasis Village, Apartments in Corralejo, with modern facilities and a wide range of services in Corralejo, Fuerteventura. Built in 2000 and renovated in 2010, the resort covers an area of 44,000 m2. This great complex of Apartments in Corralejo is situated 1500 meters from the beach and 800 meters from the center of Corralejo. It is also located close to many tourist attractions in Corralejo, including the Parque Natural de las Dunas de Corralejo, placed just 2 km away, and water and leisure park, Acua, just 50m. Oasis Village Apartments feature 207 rooms, 4 of which are designated and designed for disabled guests and 96 are equipped with kitchenette. All of them have furnished balcony or terrace. It has large gardens and spacious common areas, among other features that make it the ideal place to spend a relaxing holiday in Corralejo. We offer different plans of meals. From Self Catering until All Inclusive, with which you can enjoy international meals and some drinks from 8am until 11pm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your Oasis Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Village Corralejo
- Oasis Village Fuerteventura/Corralejo
- Oasis Village Hotel Corralejo
- Hotel Oasis Village
- Fuerteventura Oasis Village