Arrived at the hotel and found the reception area very clean and once we found our room we were very pleasantly surprised to see it was an apartment with self catering facilities, even though we were all inclusive. The fridge was great for having cold water to hand and making a cup of tea before breakfast and at the end of a day out. We British, love our cups of tea!!
The staff were okay (not overly friendly) and the entertainment staff were really friendly and tried to get everyone involved.
The complex was only about a third occupied so there was plenty of space and lots of sun loungers to choose from.
The food was a let down. Breakfast was always fine with plenty of cereal, fruit and the usual fried food. The evening meals were not very good and definitely what gave it the 3* rating. Everything was very bland. The children's selection was often the better choice. We did eat out three nights which broke up the monotony of the bland food.
The Rock Cafe in the main street was a great place to head for some evening entertainment if you don't want to spend your evenings playing bingo and listening to karaoke.
Overall, it was a great holiday with my friend Angie, to get some much needed sun after a long cold winter.
I probably wouldn't go back there again, only because there wasn't much to do and there are so many other places in the world to visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oasis Village, Apartments in Corralejo, with modern facilities and a wide range of services in Corralejo, Fuerteventura. Built in 2000 and renovated in 2010, the resort covers an area of 44,000 m2. This great complex of Apartments in Corralejo is situated 1500 meters from the beach and 800 meters from the center of Corralejo. It is also located close to many tourist attractions in Corralejo, including the Parque Natural de las Dunas de Corralejo, placed just 2 km away, and water and leisure park, Acua, just 50m. Oasis Village Apartments feature 207 rooms, 4 of which are designated and designed for disabled guests and 96 are equipped with kitchenette. All of them have furnished balcony or terrace. It has large gardens and spacious common areas, among other features that make it the ideal place to spend a relaxing holiday in Corralejo. We offer different plans of meals. From Self Catering until All Inclusive, with which you can enjoy international meals and some drinks from 8am until 11pm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Oasis Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Village Corralejo
- Oasis Village Fuerteventura/Corralejo
- Oasis Village Hotel Corralejo
- Hotel Oasis Village
- Fuerteventura Oasis Village