Just back from Oasis Village. We have visited Corralejo on eight occasions staying at various hotels, this was our first all inclusive experience. Our room was excellent, large bedroom, lounge and bathroom, loads of room for my wife and me and our teenage son. The hotel is clean and generally well maintained with excellent pool area and gardens. The staff are friendly and attentive, check in was simple and the staff member was extremely helpful and courteous. Food was OK, we never found a meal time when there was nothing suitable to eat and on occasions the food was good. The Chinese theme night was not one of those occasions however. Service at the bars was swift and their policy of only serving two drinks per person certainly works to keep the queues flowing. However there was a down side for us, mostly drinks were thrown together and served in plastic cups! I can appreciate that when drinks are served around the pool areas, but inside the bar at 10.30 pm with a G&T in a plastic cup is not very enticing. There is plenty going on during the day with various activities in and out of the water, the activities add a bit of fun to the day and there is no pressure to join in. The evening entertainment is a different, generally for the younger children until 9 o'clock, then followed by bingo then followed by some entertainment. During our week, for 5 of the evenings the entertainment was provided by the Thomas Cook team whilst the other two nights it was provided by local acts, a magician and a Reggae singer. This entertainment lasted for an hour at 10pm, we really thought it was poor and we didn't manage to see it through. This contributed to the down side of the holiday for us as there was no other bar to use at this hotel and therefore the evening entertainment became mandatory if you wanted to have a few drinks, albeit it in plastic cups, in the bar.
In conclusion, it's unlikely we would go back to the Oasis Village again however it is OK and it is a budget hotel and it does deliver value for money, there are no really bad points.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oasis Village, Apartments in Corralejo, with modern facilities and a wide range of services in Corralejo, Fuerteventura. Built in 2000 and renovated in 2010, the resort covers an area of 44,000 m2. This great complex of Apartments in Corralejo is situated 1500 meters from the beach and 800 meters from the center of Corralejo. It is also located close to many tourist attractions in Corralejo, including the Parque Natural de las Dunas de Corralejo, placed just 2 km away, and water and leisure park, Acua, just 50m. Oasis Village Apartments feature 207 rooms, 4 of which are designated and designed for disabled guests and 96 are equipped with kitchenette. All of them have furnished balcony or terrace. It has large gardens and spacious common areas, among other features that make it the ideal place to spend a relaxing holiday in Corralejo. We offer different plans of meals. From Self Catering until All Inclusive, with which you can enjoy international meals and some drinks from 8am until 11pm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Oasis Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Village Corralejo
- Oasis Village Fuerteventura/Corralejo
- Oasis Village Hotel Corralejo
- Hotel Oasis Village
- Fuerteventura Oasis Village