Hotel Arena Suite(Corralejo)
$116
$102
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $134/night.

Fuentepark Apartamentos(Corralejo)(Great Value!)
$79
$278
$253
Surfing Colors Apartments(Corralejo)(Great Value!)
$171
$143
$133
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $169/night.

$206
2,981 results
All reviewsentertainment teamsalt waterthomas cook teamsaladpool barkids clublower poolevening entertainmentgreat holidaywater parkplenty of sunbedsrooms are hugefussy eaterfamily holidaysmall fridgechicken nuggetsthree star
Reviewed May 3, 2011

Please do not go to this hotel, it is the worst holiday we have ever had.
The room was shabby, the mattresses had huge dents in the middle, the sheets had holes in them and one even had old blood stains on it.
The food was average.
The pools were OK but had a lot of broken tiles in them which the kids cut their feet on.
The entertainment lounge was a huge cavernous room with a tatty stage and curtains that were falling down, you couldn’t hear anything that was said (or sung!!) as the sound system was so poor it was just a lot of noise.
The evening entertainment was a disgrace, consisting mainly of games involving a piece of string or a top hat and a man pulling a skunk out of a wooden box (no I’m not joking).
Thomas Cook should be ashamed that they are sending clients here.
If you have already booked you should seriously consider changing your reservation to another hotel.

Room Tip: Go to another hotel!
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
5  Thank terry j
Reviewed May 2, 2011

just came back from a week at the oasis village,but i certainlly wont be returning there,it should,nt be classed as a 3star its more like a 2 star.when we arrived at 12.30pm our room was,nt ready till 3pm so had to wait till then and we were very tired,the room was very well used & needed a revamp. there was agreat hole in one of the mattresses &when i turned it overit was stained to hell, which by then i could,nt sleep thinking about it,the food selection was poor,ifyou had a bath the water was brown &you had to leave the lights on at night as we had ants &cockroaches visitng at night.
there was no television unless you paid to veiw there was no adult entertainment,only kids running wild all night,also there was never any snacks left in the day,when they run out there was no more done.the bulb went in the bathroom and they didnt sort it till the next day so we had to use the bathroon in the dark,which was,nt nice as you didnt know what was crawling round,it was very quite and not many people there,so we know why now,so it will be a no for us next time.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Gaynor P
Reviewed April 30, 2011

I stayed here for 11 nights with my 2 teenage daughters during the Easter holidays. The holiday was fairly cheap so I wasn't expecting 5 star luxury. The location is nice with a ten minute walk into the town and harbour. There is a supermarket and a few other shops over the road too. That was good as we had quite a few cloudy days so we didn't get bored.

The food isn't great but none of us went hungry. My main gripe is that the food isn't topped up very well so there were often lots of empty trays and large queues of people. Also be prepared to queue for about 15 minutes in the morning if you want a fried egg. I gave up in the end.

The staff are very friendly, especially the waiters who seemed to take a shine to my blonde daughters! The reception staff were very helpful when we had a few issues. One which was that someone walked into our locked apartment at night with a key. The lock was replaced first thing next morning. The staff were baffled as to how it could have happened. The other issue was that the maid took my daughter's pjs with the bedding but we got them back fairly quickly. One maid was very thorough, the other one wasn't and did a very slap dash job of cleaning/tidying.

I had a cold and cough whilst I was there like so many guests. It seemed to come on the minute I went in to the bedroom so not sure if that was related. The rooms themselves are big. I felt a bit ripped off for paying for a tv remote just to watch sky news. Don't bother with the tv unless you can't live without sky news. There was a kettle and fridge in the room and a big safety deposit safe which we used.

The pool area was ok and we could always get a sunbed even when we went out later in the afternoon.Most of the poolside ones were covered by towels when we went down to breakfast. There is a snack buffet which is handy if you don't want to get dressed to go in the restaurant for lunch.

The less said about the evening entertainment the better but it would be ok for young children. There were alot of 'chavs' there and children running riot, trying to break in to the vending machine etc whilst their parents were nowhere to be seen but you get that anywhere. There were also lots of nice families so it wasn't hell on earth.

All in all I would say the holiday is what you'd expect for the money and if I wanted another cheap getaway I would consider going again.

Reviewed April 28, 2011

8 of us in total went, 4 adults and 4 children, and found the hotel and especially the Thomas Cook entertainment staff a real pleasure. The hotel was clean, comfy, plenty of sunbeds, food was very nice with lots of choice for all. The real plus was the hard work and dedication that the Thomas Cook team on site put in. They entertained the kids and adults during the day and put on a great eveing entertainment 6 nights a week. 3 Star is about right, we paid just over £2k for a family of 4 in the main easter fortnight and i felt that was really good value.

Room Tip: Dont play football with Jemma
3  Thank JKS1972
Reviewed April 25, 2011

After reading reviews on here, I was a little bit worried about what was going to greet us when we got there. We were checked in very efficently and given a map to find our room. We were lucky enough to have a room that faced right onto the pool, which had a massive terrace. The room itself was huge and clean. Ample room for 4 people and as I said more importantly clean. We dumped the cases and went for our evening meal. this was the point where it was going to be make or break, as I was travelling with 3 very fussy eaters. My fears were put to rest as the choice and quality of the food was excellent. How people can complain about the food was beyond me and everybody I spoke to. The breakfast choice was the fry up, cereal, freshly cooked pancakes, fruit, cheese and cold meats and lovely fresh bread. Lunch was a lovely salad bar, a fish dish, a meat dish (cottage pie,meat balls,roast chicken), 3 types of veg ,of course chips and pasta. At the snack bar there was either Hot Dogs,Burgers, Chicken Nuggets and Pizza, again with a salad bar. The evening meal again had a fish dish, but the chef was on hand carving Roast Beef or Roast Pork. Every couple of nights they did a theme night which while we were there was Chinese, Mexican, Indian and Canarian. We just could not fault the quality or choice of food on offer. The evening entertainment was just right for a family atmosphere. The Thomas Cook reps did all the entertainment, apart from the obligatory parrot & bird of prey shows. Those Girls & Guy worked thier butts off from 10am until 11pm. It started with a kids disco at 8pm for an hour, then bingo and play your cards right( well worth a punt..we won 350 euros) then they did a quiz, then finished the night off with a themed show...Soul or 70's or Songs from the Shows. Scott, Claire, Bryony and the fantastic Jem, really deserve a medal for the work they do.They keep the guests entertained all day and even rehearse in their lunch break. The only gripe I have, which Thomas Cook or the Hotel can do nothing about, is the attitude and behaviour of some of the guests. Parents letting their children run wild with no supervision. It quite clearly states that children are not to serve themselves without supervision, but unfortunatley that would mean some people would have to move off their sunbeds. So at lunch time a gang of children would go through the self service buffet and leave it looking like Beirut. A fight broke out 1 night .....Come on ....there are families and kids everywhere..If people cant take their alcohol they should not go all inclusive. I even saw 2 women nearly come to blows over who got their fried eggs 1st at breakfast..4 people queing..the chef cooking 30 eggs...but they still had to argue who got their eggs 1st...amazing. All in all in was amazing value for money. Fantastic weather, good food and really hard working entertainers.

4  Thank happysunman