Having read other reviews I'm beginning to wonder if they stayed a the same hotel, or if by now the hotel is just in dyer need of a massive shake up!I don't feel it deserves a 4* rating any more. the decoration and the rooms are very old and tired. there are no extra facilities in the room such as a kettle, making tea and coffee, mini bar, and the room service finishes at 4.30 p.m. However you can hire a kettle and cups and saucers 9 cents per day, and as we were told go to the supermarket to fetch your own tea bags sugar and milk. There is a bar at the hotel but we never saw it open. You could hire a towel to sit by the pool at 15 euros a time. The room was clean but very basic. I appreciate that it's a small family run hotel but there was something lacking in the customer care, the little extras which make your stay special and the warmth you get in other 4* hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 50 metres from Fuerteventura’s Corralejo Beach, this adults-only hotel has an outdoor pool, tennis court and gym. All rooms are bright and spacious. Most rooms at the Atlantis Dunapark have views of the swimming pool or gardens. The air-conditioned rooms include a private balcony and satellite TV. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel. The Dunapark’s buffet restaurant serves Mediterranean food. Guests can also enjoy drinks, snacks and cocktails in the poolside bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Atlantis Dunapark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis Dunapark Be Live Hotel Corralejo
- Atlantis Dunapark By Oasis Corralejo
- Hotel Atlantis Dunapark Fuerteventura/Corralejo