This hotel although a little tired with the decor had a lot to offer. The Reception Staff were very helpful and knowledgeable and nothing was too much trouble. We had a double room which was spacious and all rooms had large balconies with a small table and 2 chairs. The rooms are light and airy, plenty of hangars in the wardrobes, beds comfortable although the pillows weren't very soft, a large settee, TV and a fridge were also in the room. The bedroom and bathroom were extremely clean and cleaned and mopped every day with quite nice hair and shower gels. The lovely touch was the small bottle of wine and glasses awaiting you in your room. Apart from the noise of the air conditioning unit, the rooms were very quiet. The Restaurant staff were welcoming and there was a very good variety at the buffet breakfast although the sausages didn't look too inviting. Plenty of cereals, fruit, usual cooked food and a mixture of cheeses and cold meats. Coffee, Tea, Orange or Water machines. Even the fussiest of eaters would have been hard pressed not to find something enjoyable. The only less complimentary statement I would say is that the entertainment (a gentleman playing the keyboard singing Que Sera Sera) was outdated which is why there was probably very few people frequenting the bar. (However, within 3 minutes walking distance there is a hard rock cafe with a fantastic live group playing.) The pool was a reasonable size and included a life guard. The beautiful beach was no more than 100 metres from the hotel and the main drag of shops, restaurants, bus stops, taxis etc. was no more than 50 metres in the other direction. All said and done the weather was approx 26-28 degrees in October which sets you up nicely to bear the encroaching English Winter. The only tip I would strongly recommend is to pay for a taxi to your hotel. Our coach waited for all 6 planes to come in from England before pulling in to pick up the passengers - some people waited for 2-hours and then it went around every road in Corralejo to drop people off - another 3 hours. Considering Corralejo is only half an hour from the airport it actually took longer than the flight from England. To return to the airport we paid 43 Euros and booked a taxi and a 25 seater coach turned up for us!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 50 metres from Fuerteventura’s Corralejo Beach, this adults-only hotel has an outdoor pool, tennis court and gym. All rooms are bright and spacious. Most rooms at the Atlantis Dunapark have views of the swimming pool or gardens. The air-conditioned rooms include a private balcony and satellite TV. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel. The Dunapark’s buffet restaurant serves Mediterranean food. Guests can also enjoy drinks, snacks and cocktails in the poolside bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Atlantis Dunapark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis Dunapark Be Live Hotel Corralejo
- Atlantis Dunapark By Oasis Corralejo
- Hotel Atlantis Dunapark Fuerteventura/Corralejo