Recently returned from a 10 night stay at this lovely hotel. Staff work very hard and were welcoming and friendly. Food was very food the majority of the time however there were a couple of nights when we were a little disappointed with the choices on offer but maybe l am being a bit picky! The location was ideal, 2 minute walk to the beach one way and seconds to the shops and bars.
Yes, it is looking a little tired around the edges but we have stayed in a lot worse and paid a lot more than we did at Duna Park.
Special mention to lovely receptionist that checked us in at about 9pm when we arrived, one particular waitress and waiter(sorry didn't get names but both took the time to wish us "bon appetit" and Aurora who made up our room every day to a lovely standard.
There appeared to be lots of returning guests of all nationalities, it's easy to see why. We will return soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 50 metres from Fuerteventura’s Corralejo Beach, this adults-only hotel has an outdoor pool, tennis court and gym. All rooms are bright and spacious. Most rooms at the Atlantis Dunapark have views of the swimming pool or gardens. The air-conditioned rooms include a private balcony and satellite TV. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel. The Dunapark’s buffet restaurant serves Mediterranean food. Guests can also enjoy drinks, snacks and cocktails in the poolside bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Atlantis Dunapark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis Dunapark Be Live Hotel Corralejo
- Atlantis Dunapark By Oasis Corralejo
- Hotel Atlantis Dunapark Fuerteventura/Corralejo