Booked a week SC in late November - did a flight and hotel individually and found the hotel through a site called triplinky.
The apartments were excellent - check in was brilliant - we arrived late in the evening and the receptionist was really helpful. The room was spacious (like most reviews - need a little TLC), but very clean and had a cooker - fridge - utensils - sky news - towels - soap and shower gel - really impressed
(TIP - we asked for a room behind reception - number 68 - and it's very quiet and you can get WIFI in the bedroom - + great view of the pool)
The snack bar was excellent value - a pizza, 2 beers and chicken burger for 10 euros! but be aware the cocktails are badly made! (we had 2 and they tasted awful!). The pool area was good, but the sunbeds had optional lounges which needed a clean - some smelt quite bad.
The pool was ok, but was dissapointed to find the water too cold to spend any time in it. We asked about the heated pool (as advertised) but they said it didnt get switched on until late december)
The resort is ok, but it depends what you like. I mean, it had bars, and live bands, and excellent resturants - but most of the shops sold tack and rubbish.
RECCOMEND - taking a walk - south all the way along the coast until you reach the RIU hotels - the beach there is amazing! (its about 3/4 mile walk)
Overall, great break and very relaxing - but if you are looking for culture you may want to think again about Corralejo.
Beach @ RIU hotel
NOT SURE ABOUT -
Temp of pool
Things to do
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fuentepark Apartments is located in the heart of the tourist resort Corralejo, a unique part of Fuerteventura, just a few steps from some of the best restaurants, shopping centres, leisure centres, banks, etc, just 200 metres from beautiful Corralejo Beach and 3 km from The Dunes, area of outstanding natural beauty. Not far from the complex you can catch the boats that go daily to Lanzarote and Lobos Island. Within the complex, you will find the ultimate relaxing family environment where you can enjoy facilities such as a large adult pool and another one for children and surrounded by marvellous gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelUp, Hotwire, HostelWorld, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Fuentepark Apartamentos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fuentepark Apartamentos Hotel Corralejo
- Aparthotel Fuentepark Corralejo
- Aparthotel Fuentepark Hotel Corralejo
- Fuentepark Apartamentos Fuerteventura/Corralejo