Really?????? If that's what makes your holiday bad then I wonder what makes your day! Second time here and I just can't think of anything negative to say. Is furniture a bit tired, yes it is BUT I'm not paying to live in a top hotel. I do that in the summer months and would still rate these apts as value for money as far as this standard of things go. Fantastic staff, great location, excellent garden and pool area, clean and well attended rooms, in fact everything we want for a cheeky winter break. Love these apartments, love corellejo and think silly comments are really not helpful when all inclusive places are killing these islands and local businesses.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fuentepark Apartments is located in the heart of the tourist resort Corralejo, a unique part of Fuerteventura, just a few steps from some of the best restaurants, shopping centres, leisure centres, banks, etc, just 200 metres from beautiful Corralejo Beach and 3 km from The Dunes, area of outstanding natural beauty. Not far from the complex you can catch the boats that go daily to Lanzarote and Lobos Island. Within the complex, you will find the ultimate relaxing family environment where you can enjoy facilities such as a large adult pool and another one for children and surrounded by marvellous gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, HostelWorld, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Fuentepark Apartamentos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fuentepark Apartamentos Hotel Corralejo
- Aparthotel Fuentepark Corralejo
- Aparthotel Fuentepark Hotel Corralejo
- Fuentepark Apartamentos Fuerteventura/Corralejo