Booked the Fuentepark through Travel Republic on the basis of both cost and TripAdvisor reviews. Great to report that in this instance the positive reviews can be believed. As there were four of us travelling (Mum and Dad, and two teenage girls) we needed two apartments so could make the most of both of them - the girls' room was just behind reception and received sunshine on the balcony all day, and was a lovely place for us all to have lunch overlooking the pool. We were initially disappointed that our room was on the ground floor, but we later actually decided this was an advantage as we got a larger terrace and more direct access to the sun. As most other people have commented, the reception staff are great - and very friendly. Special mention in this respect for both Laura and Christina - thanks for your help! The only reason I'm only giving a four star review, instead of five, is for two things. Firstly, for the first week we were there, the weather was unseasonably cool - not of course the hotel's doing - but we felt the large supposedly heated pool could have been made a bit more inviting. On enquiring we were told that the temperature is kept between 20 and 24 degrees, which was not enough when the weather was dodgy. Even when the weather warmed up, a couple more degrees would have made the pool more welcoming. Secondly, as mentioned by others, some of the apartments could do with some major TLC to refresh peeling paint, fix sticky doors, bunged up shower outlet and such like. This was a fairly minor complaint as the apartments are comfortable, large and well equipped, and none of us would have any hesitation in returning. The positives though far outweigh the bad points. Just a few: 1) The location of the apartments in Corralejo is brilliant, central in town but up a quiet side street, and the main strip just a few steps away. 2) The free Wi-Fi extended to our room. 3) The maid service was very good, with plenty of clean towels and sheets. 4) Nice beach at the end of the road, for those who don't wish to travel to the huge dunes beach. 5) Cycle hire convenient and smoothly arranged. 6) Enough sun beds around the pool (even if some of them could do with replacing very soon). All in all, a lovely place - believe us!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fuentepark Apartments is located in the heart of the tourist resort Corralejo, a unique part of Fuerteventura, just a few steps from some of the best restaurants, shopping centres, leisure centres, banks, etc, just 200 metres from beautiful Corralejo Beach and 3 km from The Dunes, area of outstanding natural beauty. Not far from the complex you can catch the boats that go daily to Lanzarote and Lobos Island. Within the complex, you will find the ultimate relaxing family environment where you can enjoy facilities such as a large adult pool and another one for children and surrounded by marvellous gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, HostelWorld, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Fuentepark Apartamentos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fuentepark Apartamentos Hotel Corralejo
- Aparthotel Fuentepark Corralejo
- Aparthotel Fuentepark Hotel Corralejo
- Fuentepark Apartamentos Fuerteventura/Corralejo