Have been to Corralejo a few times, but this was first visit to Fuentepark. Picked the accommodation based upon Tripadvisor reviews and wasn't disappointed. The location is perfect as it's close to the centre of town - handy for shops, restaurants, bars and the beach. But it's also peaceful, set within its own private grounds. The rooms are fine - maybe a bit dated, but they're clean, functional and a decent size ... comfortable bed, good shower and free wi-fi, so no complaints. Maid service was good and reception staff were friendly and spoke great English, so no issues with the service. Very good value for money. Would visit again. Recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fuentepark Apartments is located in the heart of the tourist resort Corralejo, a unique part of Fuerteventura, just a few steps from some of the best restaurants, shopping centres, leisure centres, banks, etc, just 200 metres from beautiful Corralejo Beach and 3 km from The Dunes, area of outstanding natural beauty. Not far from the complex you can catch the boats that go daily to Lanzarote and Lobos Island. Within the complex, you will find the ultimate relaxing family environment where you can enjoy facilities such as a large adult pool and another one for children and surrounded by marvellous gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, TravelUp, HostelWorld, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fuentepark Apartamentos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fuentepark Apartamentos Hotel Corralejo
- Aparthotel Fuentepark Corralejo
- Aparthotel Fuentepark Hotel Corralejo
- Fuentepark Apartamentos Fuerteventura/Corralejo