I have just returned from a 2 week stay at Fuentepark and really wanted to give this an excellent rating.
Whilst the location and reception staff are excellent. I found the room a little dated. Chipped tiles in the bathrooms filed with grout or mastic. The television looked like it had been dropped a number of times.
We started out holiday in room 27. Beautiful ground floor apt overlooking the pool. However a couple of days in we starting having 'friends' appearing in the bedroom. Reception were good sending a maid in the spray the apt however on day 4 and 11 cockroaches later. We were moved to room 30. I have to say there was no hesitation in moving us and I was advised that fumigaters had been called to clear our old apt as there was clearly a problem. From my observation this was a maid again spraying the room as it wAs occupied by the same evening. I did talk to others there and whilst I appreciate that you will get some 'visitors' it is not normal for us to have had so many and the goid thing was no one else appeared to have had the same problem.
I also found that the pool water was cleaned each day however the pool itself was not. By this I mean lots of leaves insects etc. one of the lifeguards would walk round during the day with a net cleaning bits out of it. I only observed the bottom of the pool being cleaned twice in my 2 week stay and I was up each morning early enough for the pool cleaner to have been there as when I saw him it was the same time each day.
The pool is lovely and quite during the I suspect that most people went to the beach so there was always plenty of sunbeds.
The bar was lovely and very cheap.
The Maud's were good cleaning each day as advised except Fridays and Sunday's which we were told upon arrival. Towels and bed linen were changed regularly.
All in all myself and my family had a really good holiday and despite the above I found this resort a good place to stay. My children loved it and we're upset when we left.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fuentepark Apartments is located in the heart of the tourist resort Corralejo, a unique part of Fuerteventura, just a few steps from some of the best restaurants, shopping centres, leisure centres, banks, etc, just 200 metres from beautiful Corralejo Beach and 3 km from The Dunes, area of outstanding natural beauty. Not far from the complex you can catch the boats that go daily to Lanzarote and Lobos Island. Within the complex, you will find the ultimate relaxing family environment where you can enjoy facilities such as a large adult pool and another one for children and surrounded by marvellous gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and HostelWorld so you can book your Fuentepark Apartamentos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fuentepark Apartamentos Hotel Corralejo
- Aparthotel Fuentepark Corralejo
- Aparthotel Fuentepark Hotel Corralejo
- Fuentepark Apartamentos Fuerteventura/Corralejo