“Sushi virgins”

Sushi e
Ranked #48 of 370 Restaurants in Corralejo
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Sushi bar
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Sushi virgins”
Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I had never tried a Sushi restaurant, to be honest I did not fancy it,after reading the reviews on here we decided to give it a try.We booked a table.Upon arrival we were given a warm welcome, we explained that we were Sushi virgins and asked if our host would choose our menu.This he did, what followed was wonderful from start to finish every dish looked as good as it tasted.The only down side was the chocolate sauce down my shirt lol. Thank you Sushi e for a lovely experience :-)

Visited February 2014

Liverpool, England
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing”
Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

Went for dinner on our second night here in Corralejo. Best sushi that I have tasted outside of Tokyo! Booked again for later in the week.

Dublin, Ireland
“Speechless”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

We had 4 dinners in Corralejo, and 2 of them were in this fantastic restaurant. The business is run by 3 South-American guys who put a great deal of passion in their job. The chef is not simple chef for me, he is an artist! We had a great time there and that was one of the freshest sushi,norimaki, etc etc I have ever had. A special mention for their tiramisushi dessert and for the great service provided by Abe. Thank you guys, hope to visit you again someday!

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank Andrea D
london
“Really Good Little Place”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

We love Sushi and were a little bored of the other run of he mill places in town. We had the tasting menu and it was excellent. The food was ultra fresh and the flavour combinations different from the norm. Having travelled South America this was excellent South american style-Sushi. The desert they had was something else. Tirama-sushi was beautiful tiramisu rolled with a sweet sponge to create the look of Sushi. It has pickled apple and ginger with it too and was one of the best deserts I have had in years. This is a great find and I recommend to anyone in Fuertevnentura.

• Visited February 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

My husband was turning 30, a touchy subject in itself, so I wanted to make sure I took him to a place he would love. He loves Sushi so when I saw the positive comments on TA, we went to check it out and we were greeted with a very warm welcome. Done, I booked a table for his birthday night and we were not disappointed. The environment is clean, sophisticated and friendly. The sushi was the best my husband had ever had. I don't eat fish but they made no problem of this and served me some wonderful alternatives, really delicious.
They made my husbands night by, without me knowing, prepared a wonderful dessert with candles that they invited me to take to my husband whilst the lights were turned off, he had the biggest smile of his face. I was thrilled!
They make some wonderful cocktails too or you can also sample some of the most fine local wines, which are not readily available in supermarkets.
We highly recommend dinning here and will most certainly be returning when we next visit Corralejo.
To sum it up, excellent value for money, fresh, delicious and its the clear passion of the team that makes this place first class.
Thank you Sushi e!