Review Highlights
Fantastic place to play

We booked a lesson every weekday during our 10 day holiday with Isaac and he was absolutely... read more

Reviewed December 27, 2017

from $90.44
from $54.38
from $18.89
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 2, 2014

a good place however not sign posted enough only found it on the second to last day there is a great crazy golf on the complex
staff were very friendly very clean if not a bit pricey.

Date of experience: May 2014
Reviewed February 15, 2014

We booked Peter for one hour a day during a week stay in Corralejo. Peter knows how to coach to your ability and mix it up so that each day represents progress. Punctual, professional and friendly. The coaching was a welcome addition to a great holiday.

Date of experience: February 2014
Reviewed February 14, 2014

If you love tennis, and you are in Corralejo, you must absolutely join Peter's tennis school!
He is a professional teacher, knowing many and many drills that will allow you to improve your tennis with a lot of fun!

Date of experience: February 2014
petooooo, Owner at Corralejo Tennis Academy, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2014

Hello Cesare,

Was nice to see you return with your family for the second time for more tennis. It was really nice for me as well to have lessons with you and also thank you for helping me to grow my tennis academy in Italy :)

I hope to see you again soon,

Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

Booked my daughter ( 9 yrs) in for a two hour session in the "kids academy" during our stay at la marismar.

Found Peters welcome and attitude excellent with the kids in the group.

Highlighted technique and practice through numerous games which kept the kids fully engaged for the two hour session.

Daughter enjoyed it so much that we had to book the court for ourselves so she could teach us what she had learnt!

Also Rebooked later in the week and enjoyed a similar enjoyable session!

All round excellent !

Date of experience: October 2013

Hello Mike,

Thank you for this nice comment. I really enjoy doing the kids camp at Marismas. It is always very nice to see the kids have fun on the tennis court. They are the future and it is important to let them know that tennis can be fun...

Hope to see you again in Las Marismas hotel.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

If you're looking for a tennis coach in Fuerteventura, Peter from Corralejo Tennis Academy is the man for you.
I've been playing tennis for more than 20 years now and I had many coaches, and Peter ranks definitely among the best.
He's not only a very skilled player and coach but also a very nice person and a true professional.
He doesn't try to change your style at any cost, as some may do, on the contrary he's able to give you the right advice in the easiest way, to improve your game, and is always positive and encouraging.
I have learned a lot from him and I'm looking forward to my next visit to the island to play some more tennis with him!

Date of experience: September 2013
2  Thank fiore9

Hello Fiorenza,

Thank you for your vey nice comment. I am already looking for your next visit. It was very nice also for me to do lessons with you.