Segway Corralejo - CLOSED

Reviewed August 18, 2016
Rosanna H
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Great value

Had a wicked afternoon on the segways, great value for money and my family really enjoyed themselves

Reviewed June 4, 2016
Charmain4321
West Sussex, England

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 18, 2016

really enjoyed our family trip on the segways. what a amazing way to get around. luckily all the roads in Corralejo have cycle paths along side them. so this makes it really easy to get around on the segways. Brilliant for all the family, but it is quite hard on the legs so if you have mobility problems it may not be for you. While riding around you will become a minor celebrity as everyone watches you and wants to know where you can get them.

Reviewed June 4, 2016

Reviewed June 18, 2015

We have always fancied trying it but never had the opportunity.When we saw it advertised at our hotel we thought- why not! No we are no spring chickens,mid 60's,but we loved it! I confess to being a bit nervous at first but soon got the hang of it.thete are no brakes ( yikes!) but it's all to do with your weight distribution,just like skiing. You only use the handlebars for turning and the rest is controlled by your positioning.

You're never too old to give it a try- we've even joked about getting one for home for popping up to the shops!!

Reviewed April 28, 2014

Segway - The Corralejo Segway tour was great fun and a good experience for people from all ages. The tour took us on the cycle paths down to the lovely Oliva Beach where we had some free time to play around on the Segways and have many photo opportunities with our Segways and also with the sunset backdrop. We were led by Julie who seemed to be very knowledgable about the machines and was also a very kind and fair instructor.

Previously we had gone on other tours but the Segway tour was The Segway tour cost €30 pp for roughly one and a half hours.

1  Thank zollyuk
Reviewed December 6, 2013

I echo all the other reviews, I am a 40 something unsporty person who loved every minute of this tour. It's a great way to appreciate the landscape and have great fun at the same time. I could have gone straight out again afterwards, and I was rather nervous before we started out but Ronnie is very professional and ensures you are safe and confident first and constantly checks back with you throughout the tour but honestly it was easy once you had been on a few minutes. They are very sturdy and easy to manoeuvre, just follow what Ronnie tells you and you will love it. Really great value for money and no endless disclaimers to complete like so many things nowadays. We were lucky as their was just the two of us but the tours get booked up quickly so get in quick don't wait until your last few days to book.
Thanks Ronnie and Linda.

1  Thank TR27
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Linda and Ronnie ensure that each and every rider has a great experience on their Segway tour.
We had 2+hrs of fantastic value-for-money (€30 pp) fun that began with an excellent training session, followed by a leisurely run out to the beach along segregated cycle paths. A coffee break and then Ronnie took over our camera to video us enjoying ourselves on the Segways. Travelling along the Main Street of Corralejo among the pedestrians was a real thrill as the finale to our trip. Thanks to you both for making it such a memorable experience. As grandparents we are good examples that this is an activity for all ages. Just do it ..... and have fun!

1  Thank expatscots1985
Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

Really enjoyed it. Good lesson as we went a long way down to the beach in roads and tracks . Would recommend to others.

2  Thank Adesteele
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Me and girlfriend had a tour on the segways this morning and it was brilliant. Took a cruise down to the beach to have a play around before taking the coastal road back into town. Would highly recommend it. Ronnie is a wicked guide. 10/10

1  Thank Walsh-tommy
Reviewed October 28, 2013

This was great fun! A must do if you like something a bit different! I have experience of segways, my husband doesn't, however Ronnie is a good teacher! We felt safe and really enjoyed it!

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Just got back from holidays in Corralejo where we have tried out SEGWAY Corralejo with the business owners Ronnie and Linda. Me and my Girlfriend have really had a wicked time and genuinely enjoyed the tour. My girlfriend was a bit skeptic about all that Segway thing in the beginning, but Ronnie was great help for her and she really had a great time!!! We wanted to go on the tour once again, but there was no time because we were flying back home early morning next day. All I can say is, if you want to do something NEW - FUN and EXCITING then I would 100% recommend this activity!!! Because surely next time when I will visit Corralejo - SEGWAY IS FIRST PLACE TO VISIT IN MY LIST!!!

2  Thank Ray997