“Amazing!!!”
Review of Segway Corralejo - CLOSED

Segway Corralejo
More attraction details
Owner description: Segway Corralejo the most advanced and preferred adventure tour and excursion company in Fuertventura. The company are fully certified, Insured and trained by Segway®. They offer tours and excursions packed with fun and adventure from Corralejo and also Caleta de Fuste on a daily basis.
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I have always wanted to go on a Segway, not only was this experience really good value for money (30 euros for an hour and a half ride, 6 mile round trip and spectacular views) but the tour guide was brilliant as was the owner. I really do wish them all the best for the future, as it really did make our holiday. Definitely worth trying out

4  Thank AmeyCR

Reviewed July 17, 2013

I can honestly say that this is the activity that my boyfriend and I enjoyed the most whilst in corralejo! For 30 euros, we travelled all the way to the blue flag beach where we were allowed to relax before travelling back to the store. Ronnie, who took us on the Segway tour is incredibly friendly and canny. And to top things off he videos the whole experience so you can show friends and family once you get home!

To begin with we were a bit unsure as we thought they may be hard to drive but once your on them, it is simple! My only regret is that we waited until the second last day of our holiday, else we would have went again. Would most definitely recommend everyone to visit Segway corralejo!

5  Thank Lplunkett92
Reviewed July 14, 2013

My boyfriend and I fancied doing something different one evening and came across the segway tours. It was a brilliant experience and such fun. It only cost €30 and we were on the segway's for almost two hours. The couple that run the excursion were so friendly and helpful, they made us feel comfortable throughout the experience. I would recommend this to anyone as it was a lot of fun and a great way to see Corralejo!!

6  Thank SM94
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Segway Corralejo is a must do! We first came across it when walking down the high street when we approached them and got offered a free go! We then immediately booked a tour a couple of days later.
On the day of the tour we was greeted by Ronnie and Linda who were both helpful and generally nice people we went on our tour through the town and then onto the beach the tour was only suppose to last 1hr 30mins but it lasted for well over 2hrs!

This is a absolute must do!
Thanks Ronnie and Linda Brilliant end to our Holiday

5  Thank JoeF2456
See more reviews
Reviewed July 8, 2013

me and my fiancee had an amazing time on the segways. first we had booked the trip for the morning but then reallised we could not make it and so had to rearrange for the afternoon which was not a problem. ron and linda who run the trip are great people and they made sure the trip was perfect. ron takes you out on the segways to a beautiful beach which take about half an hour to get there. he then lets you have some time on the beach to have a drink or just to admire the views. then he lets you have 10 minutes on an empty plot of land which is loads of fun. after this you then make the return journey. during the entire experience, ron takes the time to video you and take pictures, all of which he uploads to facebook and youtube in a nicely put together video- all for free! so not only do you have a nice trip but you also have the memory on video. I would recomend this to anyone visiting corralejo.

4  Thank Chris H