“Thanks!”
Review of Protest Surfschool

Protest Surfschool
More attraction details
Owner description: We are the Protest Surfschool, located in Corralejo, Fuerteventura. We provide surf lessons and surf camps to beginners, intermediates and advanced in a safe and fun way. Our team speaks: Spanish, English, Italian, French, Dutch and German. When you dig deep into our hearts all you will find is surfing, it is our passion and way of life. Being able to share this with you is a privilege, which is why our instructors are highly motivated to coach you personaly so you will gain the most from every minute of surf. The Surfcenter in Corralejo, combining Surfschool, Surfshop and Surfcamps in one location, is a real community where everybody feels at home, no matter what level of surfing you have. You can take surf lessons a la carte every day of the year, but we advise to have a look at our surfcamps, where you will experience the full surfer life. With the everlasting good conditions of the island this is always a week of complete fun and joy. Take a look at our website and Facebook for more information!
Reviewed December 23, 2013

6 days of surfing, from not being able to stand up to catching some green waves. A super nice owner, great surf instructors, friendly fellow-surfers, a relaxed atmosphere and good vibe, an all-round great experience! We also went for a dinner at a Tapas Bar, which was probably the best food I have eaten in my 2 months in the Canary Islands. I would go back anytime, and probably will. Muchas gracias por todo, merci, bedankt y grazie!

There are newer reviews for Protest Surfschool

Reviewed November 18, 2013

Learned surfing thanks to Protest surfschool some years ago! Went back every year and this year my girlfriend learned thanks to them. Good service, friendly crew and nice vibe.

Thanks!

Reviewed October 5, 2013

I booked a surfcamp with Protest Surfschool, which included 5 days of surfing. I also booked an extra day on the spot (at a discount), so 6 days in total.

The Protest staff is very friendly, always willing to help or answer questions. You can also always reach them by phone. Protest can pick you up, or you can come to the Protest shop. They take you to the spot of the day (depending on your level, beginner or advanced, you go to a different spot). It's either from 9-13 or from 15-19, so 4 hours in total including the trip to and from the surf spot.

Instructors are very skilled surfers themselves. They speak English, Spanish and Italian (that I know of). They explain everything and go in the water with you, which is very very helpful. I had surfed before, so I wanted to learn to catch the green waves and my instructor helped me to achieve that. They make you try and understand how everything works, so you can do it on your own later. They don't just stand on the beach and tell you what you should do, they show you make you feel what you need to do better, which is in my opinion the best way to go about this.

They are also very fun and relaxed and will answer your questions as best they can. If you, like me, take 5 days of class, they don't mind if you take a day off in between. They listen to what you want and try to work it out with you.

So, all in all: very nice and relaxed school, and they do help you achieve what you want. Either they help you how to surf if you're a true beginner, or they help you get better.

If I ever go back to Fuerteventura, will definitely book my classes with Protest Surf School!

Reviewed October 1, 2013

This was our second surfholiday in Fuerteventura, and again Protest Surfschool facilitated it completely. Professional advise, great tips for the best beaches per day to catch the best waves. Mostly: flexible and trustworthy. See you again next year!

Reviewed September 23, 2013

A rare combination of vibrant movtivated people and super-equipment. We were a very mixed crowd with different skills and all of us got individually guided to make it a not-to-forget experience.