“Good Asian Food and Service”
Review of Asia Garden

Asia Garden
Ranked #153 of 437 Restaurants in Corralejo
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Ignore the recent bad reviews on this place, we dropped in by chance and the food and service is very good. It is also excellent value with large portions. We had seven dishes. beers, a bottle of wine and jasmine tea for €100 and that was for four of us. So recommended and made a change from the majority of eating places along this strip.
Why people put such bad reviews appals me as with such nice staff, they should be able to resolve any problem without resorting to being rude in a review.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (916)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is probably the best Asian meal I have eaten abroad. We ordered set menu A for 4 people and the food was delicious! Couldn't fault the service either, staff friendly. Easily had enough leftovers for the next day! Highly recommend.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Just visited this restaurant and it was very good, the restaurant itself looks nice and feels authentic. I had chicken teriyaki (the sauce was amazing). Along with some boiled rice. I would recommend this dish very filling. Partner had beef chowmein which she really enjoyed. We will definitely visit before we leave

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a banquet for two, food tasted freshly cooked, service very efficient and very reasonable bill. We both really enjoyed our food.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We initially went into the restaurant as it seemed fairly busy walking by. On walking in to the restaurant from the get go it felt rushed. The menus where just flung on the table by the waiter. We where waiting for about 10 minutes before any one came near us to take a drinks order. Yes the restaurant was busy but there was plenty of staff there. Eventually when waitress came to take our order if all felt very rushed I had a question to ask about the sauce on my dish but she didn't want to know. We both ordered garlic bread to start it was cremated grease on top but the roll was so dry we couldn't eat it.
Waiting then 15 minutes for the main course and when that came out first impressions where not the best.
The chicken skewers where the worst piece of chicken you could get and flattened out.. I asked for satay sauce but the sauce was bright red thick spicey tomatoe based sauce. My partner got scizzling king prawn with ginger and spring onion which was so tasteless she couldn't even eat it.
A portion of bean sprouts cost €7.90 for a small serving bowl size.
To be honest the best thing about this place was the wine and getting the bill and leaving..
It's very expensive for the quality of the food they are serving...I would 100% avoid.!

1  Thank denisemJ9132BR