“What service???”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
“What service???”
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Don't go here waited 15 min went inside and had to order and still no order came out, go downstairs to SOHO Palmera very good service.

Perth, Scotland
“If you are going to Corralejo you must go here”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

We arrived in Corralejo on 30th January and decided to walk off our flight by going into town. Fortunately we had not discovered the beach route so we went the way recommended by the hotel. Coming to the end of the road we saw this wee bar on top of the shops and, as is out want, we decided to try it. Fantastic! The wine in here is superb and it is run by a husband and wife team who really look after you. Sowed excised to stay for a couple of glasses each as the view was so good and the owners brilliant. The price was good too at €2.50 a glass which, back home given the location and view, would have been twice that!! We liked it so much it became a daily visit to the Terraza. The toasted baguettes are also worth going for, especially he Iberico ham which is just delicious. If you are going to Corralejo you must go here

• Visited February 2014
United Kingdom
“Still the best place to have an ice cold beer and snack in town”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Ignore the one negative review from someone who is perhaps in the wrong café or owns one in the vicinity.We have been going here since it opened and have always had friendly service and good competitively priced food and drink.It is a great place to chill out and and watch the world go by from the roof terrace.
Give it a go,you will not be disappointed.

• Visited February 2014
Corralejo, Spain
“Excellent Lumi”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

My wife and I have eaten at Café Lumi on and off for approximately 15 months and have always found the staff pleasant, polite, helpful and honest. The bistro style café food is excellent and priced competitively. The café has beautiful views of Corralejo and beyond and if you need a cooling breeze on a hot day I can highly recommend it. We have seen and heard many nationalities including British, Spanish, German, French and many more, all who come back time and time again.

With my positive views I was really surprised to read the damming review by Redchequer ' How wrong can other reviewers be'. I wonder if Redchequer stops to think that in view of so many positive reviews he/she could be the ones at fault. I thought it very offensive to say that 'The owner must be on drugs'. How low can this person sink . The forum is for objective views and not personal insinuations.

I can highly recommend Café Lumi.

• Visited November 2013
Corralejo
“How wrong can other reviewers be !!!!”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Went here today after reading all the great reviews. What a mistake. Sat outside amongst uncleared tables whilst cafe was 10% full! No body came to take order so instead of walking away, which we should have done, my wife persuaded me to go inside and order. The owner must be on drugs. he could't retain two small breakfasts and asked me at least twice before I went back out to the terrace what i wanted. The breakfast comes with a drink and they never even asked what we wanted. Then the waitress randomly arrived with two different types of coffees?? How does that work?? Food average. Went to pay and to add insult to injury he tried to short change me. Oh and he couldn't work out 2 small breakfasts was 8 Euro even though they serve it every day and he has cards on every table with the price printed on it. It's like the muppet show. Save your money and go somewhere else.

• Visited October 2013