“Fantastic Experience”

Abyss Fuerteventura
More attraction details
Owner description: Simon and Hannah welcome you to Abyss Fuerteventura.We are situated in the town of Corralejo in the North of Fuerteventura an island with 150km of sandy beaches and turquoise waters in the Canary Islands.Come and join us to discover the secrets of the underwater world. We would love to share our experience and passion of diving with you, here in the warm and clear waters of Fuerteventura.We offer a full range of PADI courses, from beginner to professional, always in small groups with all our professionalism and attention.All the courses can be taught in ENGLISH, and SPANISH. We will take all the time you need to make sure you enjoy each moment of your course in a safe environment.We can arrange free Hotel pick-up.Opening hours : From 9 am t 7pm open everyday we are now please to announce that we are a Gold Star Deptherapy Instructor Development Center, we we can offer the full range of deptherapy courses as well as PADI
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Thank you to Simon and Hannah for 2 great days at their diving centre! It was a wonderful experience and I'd definitely recommend it to anybody.

2  Thank sandrafelixstowe

Reviewed January 20, 2013

I booked in advance for a Discover Scuba Diving course for my girlfriends birthday and couldn't have been happier with the experience.

The business is now run by Simon and Hannah who are both very friendly and knowledgable. It was a very relaxed atmosphere, which was perfect when you're about to venture underwater for the first time packed with scuba gear!!

All the equipment was in top condition and the teaching was relaxed but still covered everything (and more) we needed to know for our little dives. My girlfriend didn't cope too well with the whole underwater experience but Simon and Hannah were both very patient with trying to relax her to make her feel more confident...there was certainly no pressure to do anything you weren't comfortable with!! She ended up sitting out the second dive and went snorkelling/chatting with Hannah instead :)

Aside from the actual scuba diving Simon and Hannah were great; they recommend a nice local bar, places to visit and had some great stories to tell from their travels. We were inspired.

Overall I couldn't have been more pleased. I can't recommend Abyss enough and if/when I return to Fuertuventura I'll definitely be diving with Simon and Hannah again.

3  Thank Gaz1050
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Read the previous reviews before travelling and decided to try Abyss as wanted to do some diving whilst on holiday

Vincent and Fatima were excellent hosts and made us feel very welcome and told us all about the dive locations and what to expect. All the equipment is very well maintained and he will only dive with very small groups, so felt very safe and comfortable.

Every day we arrived at the centre we found our gear already setup and so all we needed to do was change into our wetsuits and then he would take us via truck to the dive sites.

Our first dive was a shore dive, with Vincent driving us to a nearby cove, and the rest of the dives were boat dives. We were driven to the harbour and then taken out to the dive locations on a yellow rib boat. Vincent took some great pictures on the last dive, which are a great memento of the day.

Really enjoyed every dive and had some great laughs, I would highly recommend diving with them and would definitley come back and dive with them again.

Please note that you do need a medical certificate to dive here, we had one completed in 5 mins, and a Drs office just around the corner from the dive shop which cost 25 euros.

4  Thank David M
Reviewed August 10, 2012

I cannot believe that this beach and the beaches in Correlejo have not been added to the 10 best, thy are magnificent

1  Thank sally502
Reviewed August 4, 2012

Well i cant say more than the previous review, Both Fatima and Vincent are superb, nothing too much trouble, my 10 year old also got to try out diving for the first time and fell in love with it, all thanks to Vincent, i will definately be back to see thses guys real soon

3  Thank warrenjones