This was our first trip to Canary and we choosed Fuerta. we were togetehr with my girlfriend and we were looking for romantic and calm journy, "real escape". And we found it! Fuerta is deffinitly the right place to go! After that, we were in Gran Canaria, but Fuerta is not so crowdy.
Regarding the hotel: very good apprtments, modern and well-equiped. Nice balcone, good bath. We paid 35 EUR per night for one appartment with a seperate bedroom + 13 EUR Half Board per person. Food was good in the mornings (buffet), but fantastic in the evenings! You can take one HB and for two persons, and it will be enough to eat dinner together :) The menu had a great variaty of meels, drinks were paid separatly, but it was ok. Next, the pool is really good, location is a little bit far from Coroloejo Dunes, but the bus stop is just near the corner. We took bykes in the hotel to look around, it was really worty to take! Corolejo main street is in 5 minutes walk, so rather near. Very nice staff! They spoke English and Italian fluently! also they provided a free ping pong, so very kind of them :) To add, we read all the previous reviews and I should say that this hotel is really on top. This is fenitly not a 2 star, but more like 3 or 4*, so considering price, really worthy to visit Playa Park again ;) Thank you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The smartline Playa Park is located on the beautiful island Fuerteventura and is approximately 1,5 km away from the sandy beach. The city center is nearly 20 min. away from the smartline Playa Park. Moreover, the airport is around 40 km away from the hotel. In the restaurant of the smartline Playa Park you can find to each meal a fresh buffet. In the afternoon the hotel offers small snacks. At the pool bar you can enjoy fresh drinks with snacks. In the city center you can find many traditional restaurants and typical bars. The smartline Playa Park offers a gym which is inclusive. You can also play billiard, squash and tennis. Moreover, you have got the possibility to rent a bike at a local rent-shop to discover the island. In the evening you can enjoy the shows in the smartline Playa Park which are performed three days in the week. To receive a massage or use the sauna, you've got to pay a small fee. Moreover, besides the pool the smartline Playa Park offers a separate children pool and a playground. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your smartline Playa Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Park Club Hotel Corralejo
- Playa Park Hotel
- Playa Park Corralejo
- Smartline Playa Park Fuerteventura/Corralejo