We stayed at the Playa Park and were pleasantly suprised. We were used to staying in all in 4*+ hotels and just fancied a cheap week away. When we found out that the hotel was in fact a 2* not a 3* as it's quite often advertised we were a bit worried but like I said we were pleasantly suprised. We had a studio room with no balcony (no frills) and it was basic. Bed was comfy, room was clean, bathroom was in need of an update but again clean, kitchen...well there wasn't one its more like a fridge, microwave and hob in a cupboard. Adequate for making sandwiches/breakfast and keeping water cold but that was about it. But that was all we wanted. Pool area was nice, both pools satlwater which isnt great but all hotel pools in corralejo are the same. Hotel poolbar/resteraunt was nice...cheap food/drink. We got stuck in Fuerteventura with the whole volcano saga and the hotel staff were amazing...giving us reduced rates on extra nights, helping us on the internet to find spanish flights and even printing out travel info/bording cards etc for no fee at all. Hotel is only 10mins walk into town 3.20euros in taxi. We loved Corralejo and plan on going back in summer! Great resteraunts and bars/clubs...just enough for a young couple to enjoy! If your looking for a cheap and cheerful hotel Playa Park is great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The smartline Playa Park is located on the beautiful island Fuerteventura and is approximately 1,5 km away from the sandy beach. The city center is nearly 20 min. away from the smartline Playa Park. Moreover, the airport is around 40 km away from the hotel. In the restaurant of the smartline Playa Park you can find to each meal a fresh buffet. In the afternoon the hotel offers small snacks. At the pool bar you can enjoy fresh drinks with snacks. In the city center you can find many traditional restaurants and typical bars. The smartline Playa Park offers a gym which is inclusive. You can also play billiard, squash and tennis. Moreover, you have got the possibility to rent a bike at a local rent-shop to discover the island. In the evening you can enjoy the shows in the smartline Playa Park which are performed three days in the week. To receive a massage or use the sauna, you've got to pay a small fee. Moreover, besides the pool the smartline Playa Park offers a separate children pool and a playground. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your smartline Playa Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Park Club Hotel Corralejo
- Playa Park Hotel
- Playa Park Corralejo
- Smartline Playa Park Fuerteventura/Corralejo