This hotel had everything we needed for a family of three including our two year old. The apartments were clean and nicely done. The staff were very helpful. The pool was very nice and our daughter loved the kids pool despite it being a little cold. Food and drink was good although we were self catering so ate out a lot. It is within walking distance of the town centre and beaches (about 20min with 2 year old in tow). We had a couple of problems during our stay. Firstly the island has an increasingly bad mosquito problem. We last visited in 2007 at the same time of year with no problems. This time it was pretty bad. The first night was hell but once we had asked for advice at reception, been given a plug in repellant, bought spray and kept windows and doors closed after lunch and all night we were fine. We also borrowed a fan from reception as even in November it was pretty hot and the apartments are not air conditioned. Our other difficulty was our daughter becoming very unwell with a chest infection. The guy at reception gave us great advice in finding a really good doctor and although it did spoil the holiday we felt in safe hands. At the right price I wouldn't hesitate to visit this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The smartline Playa Park is located on the beautiful island Fuerteventura and is approximately 1,5 km away from the sandy beach. The city center is nearly 20 min. away from the smartline Playa Park. Moreover, the airport is around 40 km away from the hotel. In the restaurant of the smartline Playa Park you can find to each meal a fresh buffet. In the afternoon the hotel offers small snacks. At the pool bar you can enjoy fresh drinks with snacks. In the city center you can find many traditional restaurants and typical bars. The smartline Playa Park offers a gym which is inclusive. You can also play billiard, squash and tennis. Moreover, you have got the possibility to rent a bike at a local rent-shop to discover the island. In the evening you can enjoy the shows in the smartline Playa Park which are performed three days in the week. To receive a massage or use the sauna, you've got to pay a small fee. Moreover, besides the pool the smartline Playa Park offers a separate children pool and a playground. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your smartline Playa Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Park Club Hotel Corralejo
- Playa Park Hotel
- Playa Park Corralejo
- Smartline Playa Park Fuerteventura/Corralejo