Just returned from a weeks self catering at Playa Park Club and had a very enjoyable holiday, enjoying some fantastic weather.
We emailed ahead and requested a top floor quiet room. On checkin the lady at reception mentioned the email and confirmed we had an apartment as requested, and checked us in quickly and efficiently. We had an apartment at the end of block 4, overlooking the children's play area.
The apartments are clean comfortable and well equipped with kettle toaster and microwave. The pool area is lovely with plenty of sun beds available and no rush in the morning to get one at this time of year.
Nearby there is a commercial centre with a very good supermarket for essentials.
The only thing that would make us think twice about staying here again is the location. We thought the harbour area was lovely and spent most nights eating and drinking around there, and it probably took 30 minutes to walk there and a bit longer to get back! The choice of restaurants is excellent and we never had a bad meal. The start of the main strip is probably 15 minutes walk from the apartments.
We spent a lovely day on the sand dunes and recommend a visit. Just be prepared to see naturists on the beach.
We travelled with Thomas Cook on an Airbus A321 and were very impressed with the plane, which looked fairly new, and arrived early in Fuerteventura and early back in Manchester.
We will definitely return to Corralejo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The smartline Playa Park is located on the beautiful island Fuerteventura and is approximately 1,5 km away from the sandy beach. The city center is nearly 20 min. away from the smartline Playa Park. Moreover, the airport is around 40 km away from the hotel. In the restaurant of the smartline Playa Park you can find to each meal a fresh buffet. In the afternoon the hotel offers small snacks. At the pool bar you can enjoy fresh drinks with snacks. In the city center you can find many traditional restaurants and typical bars. The smartline Playa Park offers a gym which is inclusive. You can also play billiard, squash and tennis. Moreover, you have got the possibility to rent a bike at a local rent-shop to discover the island. In the evening you can enjoy the shows in the smartline Playa Park which are performed three days in the week. To receive a massage or use the sauna, you've got to pay a small fee. Moreover, besides the pool the smartline Playa Park offers a separate children pool and a playground. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your smartline Playa Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Park Club Hotel Corralejo
- Playa Park Hotel
- Playa Park Corralejo
- Smartline Playa Park Fuerteventura/Corralejo