Myself and my partner stayed in Playa Park June 2013 and was very impressed with the service and the hotel overall. The hotel is situated in a great position for both the beach and the town centre. We were all inclusive during our visit and we could not fault the food one bit. There is one buffet restaurant serving food from a different country each night, one night being Spanish, one night Mexican, one night Italian etc. All staff from the receptionists to the waiters and the entertainment staff were extremely helpful and friendly. My partner fell ill towards the end of the holiday (too much sun!) and the staff went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure he was ok and taken to the hospital. The facilities at the hotel are fairly minimal with several pools and lots of space for sun loungers, a nice pool bar, and an indoor bar and entertainment room. The rooms were plainly decorated but comfy and homely and included a kitchen area and a fridge, a safe, and a table and chairs on the balcony. Only disappointing thing about our whole stay here was that there was no air conditioning in the rooms and had to sleep most nights with the balcony door slightly open. However it has everything you would expect and more from a 3* hotel! And it is one that I would highly recommend for a relaxing week away!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The smartline Playa Park is located on the beautiful island Fuerteventura and is approximately 1,5 km away from the sandy beach. The city center is nearly 20 min. away from the smartline Playa Park. Moreover, the airport is around 40 km away from the hotel. In the restaurant of the smartline Playa Park you can find to each meal a fresh buffet. In the afternoon the hotel offers small snacks. At the pool bar you can enjoy fresh drinks with snacks. In the city center you can find many traditional restaurants and typical bars. The smartline Playa Park offers a gym which is inclusive. You can also play billiard, squash and tennis. Moreover, you have got the possibility to rent a bike at a local rent-shop to discover the island. In the evening you can enjoy the shows in the smartline Playa Park which are performed three days in the week. To receive a massage or use the sauna, you've got to pay a small fee. Moreover, besides the pool the smartline Playa Park offers a separate children pool and a playground. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your smartline Playa Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Park Club Hotel Corralejo
- Playa Park Hotel
- Playa Park Corralejo
- Smartline Playa Park Fuerteventura/Corralejo