We spent a week at Playa Park earlier this month and had a brilliant time !
I want to address some of the comments posted .
Firstly this was our forth trip to Fuertuventura and the apartments & complex were by far the nicest we have stayed in .
Check in was very fast and easy .
Our upper floor apartment in block 200 was clean & spacious with two balcony's , pool view and afternoon sun .
ROOMS ..The beds are quite firm , but the Sofa bed was bliss well worth giving it a try . Lovely bathrooms with great showers & hair dryers .
The Kitchenette was small but well equipped with fridge/microwave/kettle /toaster .
We paid for Wi Fi and found the connection could be a little temperamental but on the whole worth the money if you want an internet connection in your room , although it is a free on in rece
FOOD ,. the food was better than average and there were several themed nights, but as said it can be on the cool side , however there is a microwave just past the salad bar , although not available at breakfast time .
Beer, wine , soft drinks , tea and coffee were all self serve .
THE BAR The drinks were on whole very good with a wide selection of beer , spirits, cocktails , soft drinks , tea & coffee
. My only complaint would that SAMBA the barman was often the only member of staff to serve before 10pm resulting in queues and he can be very selective as to whom he serves.. :This was also noticed by several other guests .
THE MOSQUITOES . Tend to bite at dawn & dusk . The best way to deal with them is to spray your room ( check under the sink for the spray if not ask the staff for some ) burn citronella candles ( available at the supermarket . Turn right out of the hotel then left at the roundabout )
We found applying Tea Tree oil very effective for prevention ..
OVERVIEW . Play Park is a great place to stay and will return .. **
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The smartline Playa Park is located on the beautiful island Fuerteventura and is approximately 1,5 km away from the sandy beach. The city center is nearly 20 min. away from the smartline Playa Park. Moreover, the airport is around 40 km away from the hotel. In the restaurant of the smartline Playa Park you can find to each meal a fresh buffet. In the afternoon the hotel offers small snacks. At the pool bar you can enjoy fresh drinks with snacks. In the city center you can find many traditional restaurants and typical bars. The smartline Playa Park offers a gym which is inclusive. You can also play billiard, squash and tennis. Moreover, you have got the possibility to rent a bike at a local rent-shop to discover the island. In the evening you can enjoy the shows in the smartline Playa Park which are performed three days in the week. To receive a massage or use the sauna, you've got to pay a small fee. Moreover, besides the pool the smartline Playa Park offers a separate children pool and a playground. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your smartline Playa Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Park Club Hotel Corralejo
- Playa Park Hotel
- Playa Park Corralejo
- Smartline Playa Park Fuerteventura/Corralejo