My girlfriend Isy and I stayed here for 1 week at beginning of October and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. The room was clean and spacious and was cleaned every day except Sunday. Facilities were adequate to make light snacks with a 2 ring cooker, microwave, toaster and kettle. We had no plates though and bought paper ones from local supermarket. When we booked in we were given a room without terrace or balcony even though we had paid extra for that facility. A polite word with reception and we were immediately given a balcony room overlooking the great pool area. The Brits have taken over the towel on sunbed routine from 7.30 in morning. They then disappear for breakfast or shopping leaving others who are ready for a sunbed without. It was great fun therefore to watch the pool attendants removing these towels and dumping them in piles around the pool. Selfish people should note that the staff here will find you out and deal promptly and fairly so beware. As we were room only we paid for our drinks at bar and they were very reasonably priced. We tried the restaurant once and paid 10 euros each for what was lukewarm, too salty food even though there was plenty of choice. I'm glad we went room only as there are plenty of bars and restaurants very local around the bell tower. It's a good 15 min walk down towards the town and harbour area which is fab. A good tip is to head from hotel down through residential area towards the ocean and you will find beach bars to comfort you on trip into town. A taxi back from harbour will cost under 4 euros and there's loads of them. We would definitely go back to Playa Park but again on room only basis.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The smartline Playa Park is located on the beautiful island Fuerteventura and is approximately 1,5 km away from the sandy beach. The city center is nearly 20 min. away from the smartline Playa Park. Moreover, the airport is around 40 km away from the hotel. In the restaurant of the smartline Playa Park you can find to each meal a fresh buffet. In the afternoon the hotel offers small snacks. At the pool bar you can enjoy fresh drinks with snacks. In the city center you can find many traditional restaurants and typical bars. The smartline Playa Park offers a gym which is inclusive. You can also play billiard, squash and tennis. Moreover, you have got the possibility to rent a bike at a local rent-shop to discover the island. In the evening you can enjoy the shows in the smartline Playa Park which are performed three days in the week. To receive a massage or use the sauna, you've got to pay a small fee. Moreover, besides the pool the smartline Playa Park offers a separate children pool and a playground. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your smartline Playa Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Park Club Hotel Corralejo
- Playa Park Hotel
- Playa Park Corralejo
- Smartline Playa Park Fuerteventura/Corralejo