My partner and I stayed here for 1 week in January 2012. This was a low budget holiday and we were pleased with the Playa Park Club for the price we paid. It was a great base for a relaxed self catering holiday. It was about 10 minutes walk to the main town and about 15 minutes to the beach.
We had a one bed room apartment which was spacious, although the bedroom was a bit cramped and the beds were very uncomfortable. The bathroom looked as though it had been refurbished fairly recently with a large walk in shower, which was lovely. We were however, disappointed to be given a ground floor apartment with no balcony and a terrace area which never got the sun, we also requested a pool view but ended up with no view. The kitchen was well equipped with everything we needed, unforuantley we did have ants on the worktops, this was probably due to us being on the ground floor. This did put us off using the kitchen as much as we might have. The apartment we had was right next to the gym and squash hall, which meant the squash ball was battered off our apartment wall which was very nosiy. These are all unfortunate points about that particular apartment.
The pool area was very nice, with plenty loungers and the garden areas appeared well maintained. The dealings we did have with the reception staff was good and they were very helpful. I cannot comment on the bar or resturant as we never used them.
These apartments were certainly better than ones I have stayed in before which were rated 3*. I feel overall the location, facilities, cleanliness and apperance of these apartments warrants a higher rating than 2*.
Had a lovely holiday in Fuerteventura and would recommend staying here to anyone looking for a nice bargain break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The smartline Playa Park is located on the beautiful island Fuerteventura and is approximately 1,5 km away from the sandy beach. The city center is nearly 20 min. away from the smartline Playa Park. Moreover, the airport is around 40 km away from the hotel. In the restaurant of the smartline Playa Park you can find to each meal a fresh buffet. In the afternoon the hotel offers small snacks. At the pool bar you can enjoy fresh drinks with snacks. In the city center you can find many traditional restaurants and typical bars. The smartline Playa Park offers a gym which is inclusive. You can also play billiard, squash and tennis. Moreover, you have got the possibility to rent a bike at a local rent-shop to discover the island. In the evening you can enjoy the shows in the smartline Playa Park which are performed three days in the week. To receive a massage or use the sauna, you've got to pay a small fee. Moreover, besides the pool the smartline Playa Park offers a separate children pool and a playground. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and getaroom.com so you can book your smartline Playa Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Park Club Hotel Corralejo
- Playa Park Hotel
- Playa Park Corralejo
- Smartline Playa Park Fuerteventura/Corralejo