this is the 3rd time we have stayed here in as many years and yet again had a great time, stayed there from 25th september - 09th october, i have no idea why people put reviews on here saying it is a awefull place, at the end of the day you get what you pay for,people allways complain about not having air con but they all ready know this when you book, you can rent fans from the hotel if you like but you could buy one from the high street for less money so if you would like a fan bear this in mind, also it is not the ritz 5* so you dont pay 5* money to go there, yes the rooms are basic but you are on holiday and dont spend that much time in there anyway, the hotel is in an excelent location within walking distance to everything.The food at the hotel can be a bit hit and miss if im honnest, we went half board this year and we eat out some nights when the food did not look good but on the whole its ok. The entertainment team there allways try to make your stay there better and work really hard to do this and try to get you involved in all the activities but arn't too pushy if you don't wat to get involved. Also the kids world team work very hard and do keep your kids entertained, our 3 year old son loved it, and also joined in with the dizzy and shades shake down every evening.
This year me and my 14 year old daughter tried scuba diving, there is a guy called wesley who comes round to the hotel to see if you want a go and you can try this out in the pool and then go out with them and do it for real in the sea, they charge €60, i would recomend this to anyone it is an amazing day out and the instructors are helpfull and look after you.
There are some really good places to eat out, i would recomend Poco Loco, La Tasca, el cantante (down by the harbour), are just a few.
Went on a buggy tour which can be booked on the main strp near crazy golf priced €49 per buggy not each, for a 4 hour tour, they take you round to the other side of the island and you do see some amazing views of the place, well worth the money.
Oasis park is another good day out However it is a very long day as you get picked up at arround 8am just over the road from the dunas and you dont get back untill around 8pm but its well worth it, the camel safari is a must while there.
overall a good time had by all yet again and have all ready booked to go back in august next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Oasis Duna apartments - Hotel is located in Corralejo (Fuerteventura). With an extension of 60.000m2, is a large tropical garden with a massive pool area and an expansive sun terrace. The large common areas with bars, restaurants, recreation areas, theater and beautiful gardens are ideal for relaxing and enjoying the holidays. The complex has 340 apartments, all equipped with kitchennette and bathroom, as well as furnished balcony or terrace. Its location is ideal, located just 50m from the main street and 900m from Corralejo beach. The Natural Park of the Dunes of Corralejo is located at 2km and the airport at 38km. It also has other touristic attractions around it, such as ACUA water park at 200m, El Campanario Shopping Center and Las Plameras Shopping Center, wich are 400m away. The one and two bedroom apartments, and especially the children's pools and slides, make this complex an ideal place to spend the holidays with your family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Oasis Duna Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fuerteventura Oasis Dunas
- Oasis Duna Corralejo
- Hotel Oasis Duna
- Dunas Fuerteventura Oasis
- Oasis Dunas Fuerteventura
- Oasis Duna Hotel Fuerteventura/Corralejo