Me and my boyfriend stayed in this hotel from the 31st Jan for 1week, Got a really good late deal on the internet from Thomas Cook. When we arrived we were given directions to our room (was still hard to find it though) the resort was bigger than it looked! We did request a pool view unfortuantly we didnt get it our room was facing a road and didnt really have a view from the balcony either :-( Although its not the end of the world as you dont want to spend much time in your room.
The rooms were spacious and cleaned everyday, had the essientails kettle, 2 hobs etc,
The pool area was clean and very spacious always plenty of sun loungers as we went in early Feb though was a bit windy but still nice enough to sunbathe. went home with a tan so what more can you ask?!
We did have a couple of days when it did rain, (one afternoon in particular where it was thrashing it down and upto your ankles!, again it was only Feb though) apart from the odd few rainfalls we had a lovely time.
We went self catering but did eat in the pool side snack bar once which was nice and reasonably priced.
Would definatley recommentd Tony Romas restaurant which is just about 2 mins away from the resort gorgeous food there, well worth the price!!
The location was good everything was along the main strip less than a couple of mins away, huge Netto supermarket which is again reasonably priced.
Lots of lovely restaurants and bars.
The waterpark is directly opposite the resort although again because it was Feb it was closed but very goog location for families in high season.
The harbour was lovely and did have some nice little restaurants there really nice and peaceful in the evenings.
We also went on the 5* Catlanza which i think was 50euros each but well worth it what a great day out it included all drinks fresh fruit and your lunch.Also got to go on the jet ski again included in the price!!! (it didnt rain that day thankfully it was a lovely day bit nippy on the way back though so take a jumper or jacket)
We did walk to the sand dunes once which is a good hour or so away but they were lovely. (there isnt any shops or anything there so we took a picnic) it was a lovely day.
The entertainment was nothing to shout about although it wasnt really holiday season.
All in all i thought it was a lovely resort, however not sure i'd return there, as a couple i imagine it would get very busy in the holiday seasons (school holidays etc) as there are over 700 rooms or something like that so i reckon it would get very busy especially with the price its a bargain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Oasis Duna apartments - Hotel is located in Corralejo (Fuerteventura). With an extension of 60.000m2, is a large tropical garden with a massive pool area and an expansive sun terrace. The large common areas with bars, restaurants, recreation areas, theater and beautiful gardens are ideal for relaxing and enjoying the holidays. The complex has 340 apartments, all equipped with kitchennette and bathroom, as well as furnished balcony or terrace. Its location is ideal, located just 50m from the main street and 900m from Corralejo beach. The Natural Park of the Dunes of Corralejo is located at 2km and the airport at 38km. It also has other touristic attractions around it, such as ACUA water park at 200m, El Campanario Shopping Center and Las Plameras Shopping Center, wich are 400m away. The one and two bedroom apartments, and especially the children's pools and slides, make this complex an ideal place to spend the holidays with your family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Idiso Digital, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Oasis Duna Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fuerteventura Oasis Dunas
- Oasis Duna Corralejo
- Hotel Oasis Duna
- Dunas Fuerteventura Oasis
- Oasis Dunas Fuerteventura
- Oasis Duna Hotel Fuerteventura/Corralejo