Returned from a week Half board at this hotel, from reading other reviews i emailed the hotel prior to staying requesting a top floor room near the pool. On arriving our room was perfect, just what we asked for! The complex is not as big as you would imagine, so you are not that far from the pools or bars.
We checked in quite late at night and as we were full board was told to leave our suitcases and go to the restaurant to eat before it shut, (nice thought). Food throughtout the week was nice, it changed every day, Breakfast was great selection, could do with more cereals choices perhaps.
The hotel was clean, we say the cleaners every morning mopping the floors outside the restaurant, must take them forever, always cleaning the pool area.
The hotel is not far from the strip, definatly recommend the hyperdino as you turn left out of the hotel, as it was the cheapest for everything, went down their for lunch to eat by the pool most days.
The harbour and old town is not far down the strip about a 10 minute walk.
Aparment was nice, very hot though as there is no air-con, could not sleep with the window open as was terrified of bugs getting in! cleaners cleaned most days and left the beds pretty. The sofa bed thing didn't look comfortable, i didn't sleep on it but my Mother In Law did not look comfortable
I think maybe the only negative part of the stay was the cockcroaches. We only saw 2, but they were massive, by saw, i mean they were crawling on the ceiling in the apartment, being 3 women we obvioulsy needed a man to come get it out for us. I called reception and they guy i spoke to told me they could not leave the reception desk but i could come and get some bug spray. what he gave me was ant killer and did F all to the cockcroach. In the end i managed to get it under a cup and pushed it out the door and left it in on the steps. Did this both times.
block the doors before you go to sleep, the gap under the door in and the patio door is big enough for cockcroaches to crawl in, blocked this blankets!
Restaurant we went to was Waikiki beach, lovely eating dinner on the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Oasis Duna apartments - Hotel is located in Corralejo (Fuerteventura). With an extension of 60.000m2, is a large tropical garden with a massive pool area and an expansive sun terrace. The large common areas with bars, restaurants, recreation areas, theater and beautiful gardens are ideal for relaxing and enjoying the holidays. The complex has 340 apartments, all equipped with kitchennette and bathroom, as well as furnished balcony or terrace. Its location is ideal, located just 50m from the main street and 900m from Corralejo beach. The Natural Park of the Dunes of Corralejo is located at 2km and the airport at 38km. It also has other touristic attractions around it, such as ACUA water park at 200m, El Campanario Shopping Center and Las Plameras Shopping Center, wich are 400m away. The one and two bedroom apartments, and especially the children's pools and slides, make this complex an ideal place to spend the holidays with your family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Idiso Digital, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Oasis Duna Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fuerteventura Oasis Dunas
- Oasis Duna Corralejo
- Hotel Oasis Duna
- Dunas Fuerteventura Oasis
- Oasis Dunas Fuerteventura
- Oasis Duna Hotel Fuerteventura/Corralejo