“Small but beautifully formed”
Review of Blue Rock

Blue Rock
Ranked #5 of 43 Nightlife in Corralejo
uk
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Small but beautifully formed”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Just round corner from "Weirdos".. superb tiny little bar.
Very warm welcome, from owner & ex-pats who were there. The whole of corralejo was swarming with flies, but the kindly lent us swatters, so we could decimate the winged population.
Great beer at very good prices.
Only drawback I could see was the size of the toilets.
if you are of ample dimensions,please go elsewhere. Outside of aircraft loos, I have never seen such small toilets They were absolutely spotless though.
A long way from our hotel, but well worth visiting.

Visited November 2012

Bristol, United Kingdom
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“A must visit”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I found this bar on my first day on the island after reading about it in a guidebook. I have returned many times since. What a find.

Wonderful decorations at Christmas.

A very friendly place with excellent hosts. Travelling on my own, this is just what I needed. It is small inside but that adds to the atmosphere. Good beer and good prices. I wish that I had a pub like this at home.

Visited December 2012
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Chill out & watch the world go by!”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Been coming to this bar every year for the past 10 years on holiday here. Fantastic friendly folk Claire, Jules & Jill or is it Gill?. Claire is the creative one that decks out the pub for every special occasion with brilliant hand made decorations. Great music to listen to and sit outside on a nice night, chill out & watch the world go by on the main street. Many locals frequent this bar & the drinks are reasonably priced, you can get snacks from the restaurant next door in the afternoon if you're feeling peckish. Great bar!

Visited December 2012
Bury, United Kingdom
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 158 helpful votes
“Ultimate chill...”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Can't believe i missed this place off the reviews in November!, had to get my memory jogged from my brother Mark W a few reviews below!. Claire and the gang were so so nice it was like going round to some decent neighbours for a beer!, the inside is small but cosy but most of out=r visits were spent outside having the banter with the locals and staff, Good music played at night plus some wicked Baileys Mud cocktails!. Thanks Claire, and everyone, pity we kept missing Jules i would have loved to have met him, hopefully next time - love to go back.

Visited November 2012
Northampton, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Lovely lunch”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Enjoyed a lovely lunch here with a refreshing mojito. Friendly owner/service. Told us lots of history about the area and would recommend it. We will be going back there on our next visit.
English owner and have english lunch snacks on the menu . . . perfect when i was just in need of a jacket potato!!
Can be enjoyed by freidns, families, solo or couples. lovely quiet spot in the day just a stones throw from the sea front.

Visited October 2012