Open today: 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM, 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Lineup

Great store, nice staff and great prizes!! Will return next year :) and pizza place is nearby wuhuuu

Reviewed yesterday
Jakob H
via mobile
Surftrip

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
MichaelS10998
via mobile

All reviews surf lessons these guys thank you very much flag beach matteo manu edith gear shop board harness wind school quiver instructor kit island
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Place to go in Corralejo.thanks alot for all the help! We rented our boards there and the staff even gave away some spots for free :)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I rented my surfboard here and the quality was very good. The price is mostly the same in Corrolajo. The service was good and the staff very friendly.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Very friendly staff, good gear, very good prices. Perfect experience for beginners to learn surfing or ask for advice

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Matteo and Manu were really great instructors- super fun, friendly, competent, patient and passionate. They taught us a lot and we had incredible fun! They managed to teach me surfing- and if you know me - you would know that this actually means something xD

All material(really clean and good quality as well- which is important with wetsuits!) and transport to the insider locations is provided and the courses are very well organised!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Took a 5 day course with Manu and Matteo from Lineup and had an excellent time. Both of them are incredibly nice people and great instructors. Surfing is surprisingly hard when you start from scratch but they did a great job in helping us along, and by the end of the week we were surfing!

Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

The best quality of the products, definitely recommend it. Really good surf shop and surf school ;)
I will come back for sure, people are nice and welcoming... Had really a good time here

Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

I had a lot of fun and the lessons are amazing :) The guys are professional, friendly and really passionate I recommend the school 100% ‍♂️‍♂️

Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

My friend and I found the Line Up surfcamp to be the best place to stay in Corralejo for surfing. The camp is very clean and beautiful and the surf instructors are able to teach you how to surf in a really short period of time.

Reviewed September 20, 2018 via mobile

Me and my friend both got dings in our boards. Thats why we had to look for a board rental for a couple of days. Line up has amazing boards in great conditions for a very reasonable price. You can choose to get it insured or not. The boards were the best boards i ever took in the water. Highly recommended !!!