“Client focus!!”

Spanish and Surf School Fuerteventura
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Learn Spanish language and enjoy an unforgettable holiday in a paradise island ! Are you a beginner or do you want to perfect your surf technique? Our surf instructors and Spanish teachers, all of them with broad experience, will make your stay entertaining and worthwhile. You will learn and speak Spanish with us while enjoying a nice surf session, we will take you to the best surfing spots along the whole island. During your stay in our student house you will share experiences with people from all over the world in the breathtaking natural beauty of the sunny island of Fuerteventura
Reviewed October 21, 2012

There is a lot of wording and blablabla about the importance of always the client always goes first... Well, I wouldn´t read more about it and just go to Corralejo, Fuerteventura, to see when it that true.
The owners of Spanish and Surf Fuerteventura are always attending the clients´needs. And it starts by having an accomodation built to satisfy someone who wants to enjoy the island, practice surf and other sports (water-sports, like kite surf adn scuba diving and non-water-sports like biking, running or hiking).
But what is even more remarkable for me is that all that is the perfect vitamin to learn Spanish. Being relaxed, in a good and healthy environment, I could progress much more in my Spanish lessons.
Not only that but the teachers are well prepared and also very friendly and nice.
Hope you can also enjoy soon such a great experience!!

There are newer reviews for Spanish and Surf School Fuerteventura

Reviewed September 29, 2012

Well, I just returned from a 10 day trip in Feurtoventura, Coralejo. I really looked hard before I signed up for the school/camp where I wanted to be. Let me tell you why Spanish and Surf could be the perfect stay for you.

A huge 4 story villa with 4 bedrooms (2 bedroom with 4 bunk beds each) and 2 couples bedroom. The view to the terrace is literally by the beach! For your morning coffee, cereal, or gaze at the ocean it's perfect. At night, the stars are incredible (You will not get this anywhere else).

The location of the house is 5 min walk from Coralejo old town which is exactly where you will want to be going out to (Pubs/great fish rest...).

The people: Jorge and Anna are the owners of the program and they are currently staying at the 4th floor, but from your first day you feel comfortable to do whatever you want...
They are as welcoming as one could imagine; Anna gives you a perfect tour when you first come in Coralejo and advises which bars/rest you should go to (stick to her advice).

Moneywise, the team is very flexible; I was refunded my spanish courses from Jorge (he's a good teacher) because I didn't want to continue for surfing purposes:)
I thought it was great and very transparent of them. Same thing for homegrown surfing, I was refunded one day which I couldn't go and surf there, also very flexible.

You meet social people mostly, people that are like minded and want to learn...from all over the world. If you're looking to sleep well at night, relax, and within 5 min walk to old town Coralejo, Spanish and Surf is where you want to be.

I owe this review to Anna and Jorge, thanks once again for a wonderful stay!

Reviewed June 21, 2012

I spent a month in Fuerteventura doing a language course and surf lessons with Spanish & Surf and I couldn't have imagined a better way of doing this. The idea of combining these two courses is a brilliant one for anyone who is sportive and interested in learning Spanish. The classes are of very high quality and super fun. There's a great focus on conversational Spanish in the classes and outside the classes Spanish is spoken in the house. Even though the focus lies on speaking the language, grammar and other language skills like reading and writing are far from forgotten. The house is very comfortable, well-equipped and is situated on a fantastic location. The surf lessons are of very high quality and through the lessons you meet loads of like-minded people. In short, I had a great time in Fuerte and I can recommend Spanish & Surf to anyone.

Reviewed June 19, 2012

I had a great time at "Spanish and Surf". It was my first time in the Canary Islands and I can't recommend the Spanish and Surf experience enough. I was made to feel very welcome by the team, the accommodation was great, the lessons were fun and professional, and the overall experience was awesome. A collection of great of new experiences, fun times and new people. I can't wait to go back at the end of August! Keep up the good work guys!

Reviewed June 6, 2012

Spent a brilliant week learning how to Surf and polishing up my Spanish with "Spanish and Surf". Professional team, friendly service, cozy accomodation. I definately recommend this surf and spanish language school to anyone who wants to have fun, learn something new and get a chance to meet some great people. The whole experience was brillaint.

I am so impressed that I will be booking another session later this year.