1,276 results
All reviews half board pool area the main street police station evening meal junior suite air con central location small balcony bed and breakfast separate bedroom cleaned every day bars and restaurants full size fridge self catering sea view noisy at night
Selected filters
Reviewed February 16, 2018 via mobile

We have stayed 1 week at this hotel and We really like it. Its perfected located between the beach and the Main shoppingstreet. We stayed in room 123 who was facing the street and had no problem with the noice outside. If you are sensitive to sound I would recomend a room not facing the street. There were no familys with kids here, Only elderly People witch was perfect for me and my wife who wanted a calm week without kids and noicy teens. We Will for sure return to this hotel.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank John C
THeCorralejoBeach, Gerente at The Corralejo Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2018

Ref: John C
Dear Guest,
We thank you very much for your nice review and evaluation in TripAdvisor.
For us the best reward we can get is your satisfaction, and make your stay here a little different than the usual.
The main target apart of your satisfaction is of course to make you thinking in coming back, means we have done our job properly.
We feel very glad and it will be a pleasure to welcome you again here.
Thank you again for your review and for choosing us.

Reviewed February 15, 2018

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Jet2holidays

Reviewed February 12, 2018

Just home from a weeks stay. Three of us in an apartment, it was a great size and the kitchen was well equipped. It was cleaned daily and towels changed. The hotel is in a great location, so close to beach, shops, restaurants and pubs. My only complaint was that I had no balcony but I think I was just unlucky as most other rooms seemed to have a balcony.
It was my daughters birthday when we were there and the hotel left her a letter and a little gift - lovely touch! Would stay here again.

Room tip: If you like a balcony request one
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank robert274
THeCorralejoBeach, Gerente at The Corralejo Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2018

Ref: robert274
Dear Guest,
We thank you very much for your nice review and evaluation in TripAdvisor.
For us the best reward we can get is your satisfaction, and be able to give what you expect and you deserve on your holidays, and if we can make you to think in coming back is the main thing.
We feel very glad you and your family had nice time here, and sorry about the balcony.
Hope you enjoy this nice Island and it will be a pleasure to welcome you again here.
Thank you again for your review and for choosing us.

Reviewed February 11, 2018 via mobile

Just returned from a week here. Location of the property is great, right on sea front above restaurants and not disturbed by noise. View from rooftop terrace fantastic. Looking straight over ocean to Lanzarote and Los Lobos with mountain views to the right. Only criticism of roof terrace is there is no privacy between neighbours. Not the best. But again views are fab. Apartment itself needs tlc. Shabby and dated. Kitchen has all amenities, full size oven and hob, dishwasher and fridge freezer but there are only 3 plates, bowls sets of cutlery etc. Much more crockery and utensils needed if even considering to prepare meal. Shower great, beds comfortable and maid service daily. Numerous good sea front restaurants on doorstep. Basically the only apartments worth staying in are the sea view top floor with roof terrace. All other apartments overlook the pool which is very closed and claustrophobic or the main shopping street behind.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
THeCorralejoBeach, Gerente at The Corralejo Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2018

Ref: Julia A
Dear Guests,
We thank you very much for your review and evaluation in TripAdvisor. It was a pleasure for us to have you here, and we are really sorry for the inconvenient with the apartment itself, we are working to refurbishment and also as you say increase number of utensils for kitchen, but they are always on request if you need it.
The best thing for us is being able to cover your expectation and we will continue work on that target.
Thank you sincerely for your comments.
I hope you enjoy this nice Island and you will return soon.
Thank you again for your review and for choosing us

Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

Just spent 10 days at the hotel, really wanted to give it a better rating...

The hotel is very well situated, on the beach and just a few minutes walk from plenty of bars, restaurants, the harbour, great walks in either direction, shopping, everything you would need...
The staff were great, very friendly, kept the hotel, rooms and grounds immaculately clean and well-presented, my room was serviced every day and was spotless. I was very impressed with my room, which was more like a small apartment with separate sitting room, kitchen and dining area.

I stayed on B&B basis; breakfast was standard buffet style, the food was plentiful, and a good range of cooked, continental, cereals, fruit, etc... At this time of year I would suggest the capacity of the restaurant struggles due to diners not being able to use the outside dining area, so there were quite often queues for a table at breakfast - but the staff did the best they could to clear places quickly and efficiently.

Now, the reason I can’t give it 4 stars... after I had been there a couple of days I got some new neighbours, this is where the problem started. Despite their initial drunken fights on the first two nights, things seemed to quieten down, but the pair seemed to spend the majority of their time smoking in their room. So much so that the smell of cigarette smoke pervaded down the corridor, but also through the kitchen vents into my room. Every time I had been out, I had to open the balcony door and bedroom window to clear the ‘fog’ whenever I returned.
I complained to reception after the second day, to be told that they shouldn’t even be smoking in the room, so they would be given words of advice and an alternative room found for me if it persisted. I never did get a different room... it was also clearly a safety issue, as well as an anti-social one, that the hotel should have dealt with.

I feel a bit torn as I really liked the hotel...

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank 624victoriaw
THeCorralejoBeach, Gerente at The Corralejo Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2018

Ref: Victoria W
Dear Guests,
We thank you very much for your review and evaluation in TripAdvisor. We feel in one parte very happy to know that you appreciated our staff, the hotel and the situation but we are terribly sorry for the inconvenient with others guest referring the smoke and how that did disturb you on your holidays. We did not know that it could happen from one room to another, we know now and you can be sure that we will keep in mind for the future. It is true that all the rooms are non smoking rooms, and only at the terrace you may smoke as per the Spanish law. Sorry again if did not deal with that appropriately.
I hope that you enjoy this nice island of Fuerteventura and we do appreciate very much your concern.
It will be a pleasure to welcome you again here any other time.
Thank you again for your review and for choosing us on this occasion.