1,273 results
All reviews half board pool area the main street police station evening meal junior suite air con small balcony central location bed and breakfast separate bedroom cleaned every day bars and restaurants full size fridge self catering sea view noisy at night
Selected filters
Reviewed August 23, 2017

Firstly the good points - location is superb , rooms although a little dated , but clean . Staff helpful . Poolside there seemed to be sun beds available most of the time. Breakfast was your typical Spanish buffet style . (Note to the chap that cooks the omelettes - I got a bit fed up asking for the ingediants to be replenished!!) Beach is nice but just a word of warning - when the sea is calm the seaweed/rocks tend to gather on the sea edge and doesn't feel safe . When it's brezzey it's not problem. It's an odd one but people young kids should take note
Minus points - if you have a outer room that faces the street it does get noisey . Try and get a room facing the pool area . We went half board . Those with fussy eaters I wouldn't bother . No kiddy meals as such . Probably because it's not the biggest hotel. Also felt a bit canteen like . Better off eating out . Food itself was ok

It's also classed as a 4 star . Probably a good 3 star

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank BadBoy83a
THeCorralejoBeach, Gerente at The Corralejo Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2017

Ref: BadBoy83a
Dear Guests,
We thank you for your review in TripAdvisor and you can be sure is very important and useful for us.
We really regret that we could not satisfy yourselves in full and accomplish with your expectation. Our main target is give you a nice and different days during your stay with us. As I say your review is very useful for us and we will keep working to try to get the level you and rest of guests deserve on their holidays with us.
I hope that you enjoy this nice Island at least and you will return here.
Thank you again for your review and for choosing us this time.

Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

Small clean friendly hotel smack bang next to beach . Breakfast is reasonable as are the price of bar snacks and drinks. Spoils for choice for nearby places to eat and drink. We will definitely be looking at staying again

Trip type: Traveled with family
THeCorralejoBeach, Gerente at The Corralejo Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2017

Ref:Johndunning25
Dear Guests,
We thank you very much for your nice review in TripAdvisor and your concern with the hotel.
To accomplish with your expectation is our ail target, and if we are able to make you think in coming back and visit again we feel very very happy.
I hope that you enjoy this nice Island and it will be a pleasure to welcoming you again.
Thank you again for your review and for choosing us for your holidays.

Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

We booked here by default because our travel agent messed up on us, the hotel seemed fine when we first arrived, looked nice and modern, small but had all we required except the one thing that made us agree on staying here... air con! Well there was none, the control panel showed as error after 1 min on pressing the on button! The hotel receptionist staff fobbed us off every night for 5 nights until we made contact with our holiday agent to complain to them, it seems they too have been fobbed off by the hotel. Not what you expected from a 4*hotel at all, we won't be coming back here. The
Food is not so good either. Would deffo only rate it as a 3*. We are still here and are hoping for a resolution but not holding out much hope!

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank 35Kels1980
THeCorralejoBeach, Gerente at The Corralejo Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2017

Ref: 35Kels1980
Dear Guests,
We thank you for your review in TripAdvisor and you can be sure is very important and usefull for us.
We are terribly sorry for not have been able to reach your expectation, and the problem with the air conditioning that is a big issue for all our guest is the worst. We could not control that problem and we are now finishing the summer and the problem is still there due to the lack of spare pieces and many other technical problems.
We will also look on the food and beverage department and we will work to increase quality and service.
I hope that you enjoy this nice Island at least and you will return to any another hotel, as I am sure you will enjoy your holidays.
Thank you again for your review and for choosing us this time.

Reviewed August 18, 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel. Staff very friendly. Good for all ages.

Very clean.

Second time we have been here.

Shower was not very powerful. Air conditioning could not be controlled from room. Think control panel had errors on it.

Will definitely visit again as it is well positioned in Corralejo.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Ref: C_Davids0n
Dear Guests,
We thank you very much for your good review in TripAdvisor and your fidelity.
Is the best reward we can have and your comment are a big motivation for us and keep working every day to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
I will look into the items you mention and I do appreciate very much.
I hope you enjoy this nice Island of Fuerteventura and will be a pleasure to welcome you here any other time.
Thank you again for your review and for choosing us again.

Reviewed August 13, 2017

I recently spent a week here with my parents and had a fantastic time. The hotel is ideally situated right in the centre of the resort, on the main strip of bars and restaurants, and just a minutes walk from the beach and old part of town.

The staff really go above and beyond to make sure you have the best time possible. Reception staff were friendly and helpful and i was happy to see that my room was pretty much ready for me on arrival despite it only being 9am. Myself and my parents had requested that we have rooms close to each other and that was honoured by me having the room next door. The bar and restaurant staff are always happy and full of energy.

The rooms are spotlessly clean and very comfortable. There's a little kitchen/dining area with a microwave and full fridge which is a great bonus for a hotel room. Ideal if you want to keep your water cold and have somewhere to make snacks. There's also a little sofa area to make your stay more comortable so you don't have to watch tv in bed like in most hotel rooms. The bathroom had a large walk in shower but no bath. My room was overlooking the main road yet there was never any noise as the double glazing of the patio doors was excellent!

I was staying bed and breakfast and enjoyed the food, especially the freshly made omelettes and pancakes. My only complaint would be that there wasn't really enough space in the restaurant for everyone to eat comfortably without bumping into to everyone else. They would definitely benefit from an extension!

The pool area is spacious with comfortable sun beds. The pool itself is small but it never seemed crowded. There's a lifeguard on duty until 6pm every day. There's also a pool bar serving drinks and snacks throuhout the day.

Overall, a fantastic stay and i can't wait to go back!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank kayleighwales09
THeCorralejoBeach, Gerente at The Corralejo Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2017

Ref:kayleighwales09
Dear Guests,
We thank you very much for your good review in TripAdvisor and your concern with the hotel.
We really feel so happy when we know that we could cover your expectation and give you a little bit more to make your stay here special and comfortable.
Thank you for mentioning the staff, is a big help for me and is a motivation for all of us and keep working for you every day.
It will be a pleasure to able to welcome you here once again if so.
I hope you enjoy this nice island of Fuerteventura and you visit it.
Thank you again for your review and for choosing us for your holidays.