1,276 results
All reviews half board pool area the main street police station evening meal junior suite air con central location small balcony bed and breakfast separate bedroom cleaned every day bars and restaurants full size fridge self catering sea view noisy at night
Selected filters
Reviewed March 20, 2017

My Travel agent requested a pool view room but i was allocated room 008 which was down a flight of stairs on a dark corridor and into a room with a looking upward view of the kitchen and restaurant no sun at all . I went straight back to request a change of room but was told very abruptly by nick in reception that there wasn't any more rooms . When i said I had requested a pool view he said basically you couldn,t always get what you wanted and that was it . I then asked if everybody had. requested a special type of room to which he refused to answer He eventually said come and see me tomorrow after breakfast and I will have another look. At half nine next morning I returned Nick wasn,t there when I enquired where he was his his colleague said he doesnt start until 4 pm but if i come back then who knows. I decided then to give in .
Back to unpack in a room where the proverbial cat swinging couldn,t take place and
the lights were always on
There were some good things there was free WIFI plenty hot water and the site was in a good area You had to be careful with the shower on too full and you flooded the miniscule bathroom
For a 4star??? hotel the towels were very very thin and grey I returned two that had holes in them for pillows there were two small bolsters very thin . The breakfast meal which I saw a lot of people had complained about was about average for a three star hotel plenty of food but not always cooked to a british standard the bacon alternated between black and brown and at times people were queing for tables for breakfast.
To summarize there are too many rooms in too small a space Nick in reception could learn some customer relationship manners and a new bar area made with lounge chairs

1  Thank kenneth w
THeCorralejoBeach, Gerente at The Corralejo Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2017

Ref: Kenneth w
Dear Guests,
We are terribly sorry for not have been able to give you what you expect , and cover your expectation as you deserve. I really feel very bad about that bad experience you had with us, mostly for the bad attitude of one of my receptionist. It is not at all the line we want to follow in this hotel and being at your total disposal is one of our principal job. We should have shown you others alternatives; it is true that is difficult some time to guaranty our guest’s requests, but we have to do our best always.
I have taken good note about your comments that I do thank you very much and you can be sure it is big help for me in order to keep working and try to improve as much as possible.
I feel sorry you did not came to me ,as I am here to sorted out those problem, but also I agree that if you have a good and well trained team this things should not happen.
Please receive my apologies and I really hope that at least you enjoy the island and you may return, to any other hotel, as I am sure you can have a very nice time here.
Thank you sincerely for your review that is very useful for us.

Reviewed March 17, 2017

Excellent location right in the middle of shops, restaurants and, as the name would suggest, beside the beach. Now with all that going on you would expect it to be very busy and noisy but you would be wrong. As soon as you entered through the foyer, you were almost in another world removed from the hustle and bustle outside. My room was perfect for my needs and even had a mini kitchen which appeared when you opened a door, not that I needed it. All the staff were friendly and helpful especially those at reception. All in all, the perfect place to stay in Corralejo.

Date of stay: February 2017
3  Thank Kevin27Cork
THeCorralejoBeach, Gerente at The Corralejo Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2017

Ref: Kevin27Cork
Dear Guests,
We thank you very much for your nice review and evaluation in TripAdvisor. We very much appreciate your concern and your words are the best motivation for all the team and myself of course, and help us to keep working for you and try to give the best service we can., Thank you.
It was a pleasure to have you here and hope you enjoy this nice Island and you will return any other time.
Thank you again for your review and for choosing us for your time of holidays.

Reviewed March 14, 2017

Just returned from staying at the Corralejo Beach Hotel. Very pleased with our choice this year. Have stayed in Corralejo 3 times out of the last 4 years. Previously stayed at the Arena Hotel which was nice but too far away from centre of town. The Corralejo Beach Hotel can't be beat as it is close to everything. Beach situated at front while main Street at the back. Plenty of restaurants, bars etc to frequent. Really enjoyed visiting the square in old town at night where there was excellent live entertainment every night. The hotel was clean, with nice rooms with daily maid service. Room was roomy enough with the best shower I have ever used. We stayed HB with adequate breakfast, nice touch being freshly made omelettes and pancakes. Evening meal ok but more variety would have been nicer. Must complement the staff always happy and friendly. Must especially thank Juliana who always had a welcoming smile on our arrival at the restaurant. Will definitely be returning in the near future.

Room tip: Ask for view of sea we had a side view which was ok.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank Mal J
THeCorralejoBeach, Gerente at The Corralejo Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2017

Ref: Mal J
Dear Guests,
Thank you very much for your nice review and evaluation in TripAdvisor, I do appreciate very much that you have chosen us this time and that your stay had been satisfactory. We feel very happy and proud to be able to give you what you expect and you deserve. The best comment you can make is about the staff, thank you so much and you can be sure that your words help me to keep motivating them to make the best work and give the best service we can. I will tell the girl at the restaurant about your comment, she will be delighted. Thank you again.
I hope you like the island and we are looking forward to welcoming you again anytime soon.
We send you our best regards to you and your two lovely children.

Reviewed March 14, 2017

Total holiday experience is what they aim for and this is what you receive from all the staff.Position of hotel on the beach and in the centre of town with facilities could not have been better.Take a walk out of the hotel turn left towards beach have a steak in Gordon Ransay or tasty menu and then a walk along the bay.

2  Thank kelvinreed61

Ref: Kelvinreed61
Dear Guests,
We thank you very much for your nice review and evaluation in TripAdvisor. We really feel very happy and so proud you have make a mention on our slogan of THe, “Total Hotel experience”, is very nice of you.
I also thank you for your mention to the staff, is a big motivation for all of us and help us to keep working for you every day and be able to accomplish with your expectation.
I hope you enjoy this nice Island and you will return any other time here.
Thank you again for your review and for choosing us for your time of holidays.

Reviewed March 13, 2017

Corralejo is a gorgeous place to chill out with some fantastic weather as well. The hotel rooms are well equipt we had a superior double room which had kettle,fridge,microwave and two ring cooker maid cleaned every day of the week the place is spotless.We were half board the hotel breakfast was nice plenty of choices but evening meals not so good,but lots of lovely places to eat near by and not costly either. The hotel has no entertainment or inside bar but bar by pool again within five minutes of hotel doors there's everything you could want,shops,bars,cafes,restaurants beautiful harbour with free entertainment as you sit outside a cafe or bar in the square by harbour. Beautiful place friendly people and fab weather very chilled place will def go back again.

Room tip: Only rooms with full sea view are private apartments so ask for a side room we did and could see the sea from balcony.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank Kaye P

Ref: Kaye P
Dear Guests,
Thank you very much for your review and evaluation of your holidays in Trip Advisor.
We always feel very please to know we could give you a nice and satisfactory stay here with us, is what you deserve on your holidays and the most important what you expect.
You words are a big motivation for all of us in order to keep working for you every day.
Thank you again for your review and for choosing us for your holidays.
We send you our best regards.