1,276 results
All reviews half board pool area the main street police station evening meal junior suite air con central location small balcony bed and breakfast separate bedroom cleaned every day bars and restaurants full size fridge self catering sea view noisy at night
Selected filters
Reviewed November 19, 2016

Just back from a week bed and breakfast at corralejo beach hotel. Booked with thomson with a private taxi transfer which was worth doing. Hotel is in a great location although we had a room overlooking main street and it was very noisy on a night. The room itself was very clean but very small! We could hardly open the wardrobe doors as the beds were in the way! There was no free wifi in the rooms only round the pool and in reception which was strange! Breakfast wasnt too good so we chose to eat out everyday. Pool area was ok with plenty of beds to choose from. Staff were all friendly and the maids were very hard working.

Room tip: Book a sea view or you may get overlooking noisy street!
2  Thank jct600
THeCorralejoBeach, Gerente at The Corralejo Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2016

Ref: jct600
Dear Guest,
We thank you very much for your review in TripAdvisor, and we do appreciate very much your concern.
I am sorry if size of room and facilities was not as expected, there are some rooms, Suite a little bit bigger but I agreed that is not a big hotel in general.
We feel happy if you have had a good and satisfactory stay that is our main target.
I thank you very much for mentioning the staff, is a credit for us and your comments helo us to keep working for you and improve as much as possible.
I hope you enjoy the island and you had a good time visiting it.

Reviewed November 16, 2016

Stayed at the Corralejo Beach recently for the first time, we booked through Thomsons and it was not cheap, we upgraded to a Suite with private taxi transfers, we arrived later than we expected and all supermarkets were closed, it would have been nice to have been left a bottle of water and perhaps a couple of mini milk cartons, there were a couple of sachets of coffee and fruity tea bags in the room but no milk or water, we were given room 209 on arrival which was a very small room with a small double bed, we specifically asked for twin beds and were told there is a third bed in the apartment as well as a sofa bed, the air con did not work and there was no kitchen, it appeared to be locked, I rang reception to be told the 'technical man' would unlock it the next day, the heat in the tiny room was unbearable and we got no sleep on the first night, after a very disappointing breakfast the next day mainly due to the food being cold (this was the same all week, 1 day I saw the baked beans being filled up and rushed to get some and they were stone cold and that was when they had just been filled up, they had not been heated at all), anyway I went to reception to complain, I was then told that the room I was in did not have a kitchen, to say it was an upgrade to a suite and did not have a kitchen when even basic rooms have a kitchen I could not believe it, we were offered another room but it was not available until later in the day, we then had to repack our cases and move into the room that I am guessing I originally paid for, it was much better but the balcony was so small there was only 2 fold up chairs and no table as there was no room for one. For the money we paid for the weeks holiday I certainly won't be back.

Date of stay: October 2016
2  Thank Donna W
THeCorralejoBeach, Gerente at The Corralejo Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2016

Ref: Donna W
Dear Guests,
We thank you for your review in TripAdvisor, and you can be sure is very important and useful for us. We really fell anyhow very sorry for not have being able to accomplish your full expectation as our main target is give you a nice and satisfactory stay here.
I have taken in consideration every point you mention and I have to thank you very much, as is really useful for me. I am sorry for the problems you had with rooms and at the restaurant, we will work on those items in order to improve as much as possible.
I hope you enjoy the island of Fuerteventura you had a good time visiting it.

Reviewed November 15, 2016 via mobile

Oh we're does one start
Brill location straight off main rd through the centre of town yards from the beach overlooking the harbour
Quick and easy check in
Nice people on reception
Good wi fi which now covers rooms as well as reception and pool and it's free
Rooms very nice - seperate living / dining room and bedroom
Adequate size bathroom
All clean and comfortable
Pool area quite large with loads of sunbeds no problem getting one
It does seem to be a wind trap though so does get quite breezy at times
So why only 3 stars
Well keep to what you know and go back to self catering
Your food is so awful even pigs would turn up its noses
No way is this food 4 star wouldn't get 1 in the uk ratings
Breakfast
Eggs bacon etc
Fruits all out of a tin
Yoghurts not chilled
But why have hot food prepared when you don't turn the heated cauldrons on
Cold beans fried bread etc
Evening meal
Potatoes absolutely freezing
Had one and that was enough
Staff left plates on tables wondered about
So you had to queue and wait for plates to be moved very unprofessional

Eat out at some great cheap food places on Main Street

.... management this is an impartial view could you ask your guests how many actually have cauliflower / green beans / mixed veg with their breakfasts ???!!!!

You have a potential of a good 3-4 star hotel but stick to what you know a clean ideally situated hotel
Courteous staff outside the restaurant- of you are hell bent on continuing serving food send your staff to riviera beach in benidorm to see what a 4 star establishment does on the food side

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank woodcock
THeCorralejoBeach, Gerente at The Corralejo Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2016

Ref: woodcock
Dear Guests,
I thank you for your description and you can be sure that it will be a great help to reorganized the service and I promise to look very close up on the breakfast buffet and make it more likely to the will of our guests.
All the suggestions and comment are very welcome and we are here to work on them and make your stay here different and satisfactory, as you say the concurren with other hotel 4 star is very strong, I wish I could send my staff to Benidorm or Mallorca, maybe we will do it...
I am sorry that we could not satisfy you in full with the food, and you can be sure that all the points you mention, I will discuss them with the Chef.
I hope you enjoy the island and you had a good time visiting it.

Reviewed November 15, 2016

Great if you want to be in the centre and near the bars and restaurants. Room was basic but very clean and everything worked. Better to be in a pool facing room than one overlooking the main street. Maid service was good as were all the staff that I had contact with. Not what you would call a luxury hotel but was good enough for what I wanted. As a previous reviewer so brilliantly put it this hotel is "good rather than average but not very good".

Room tip: Room facing the pool is the quieter option
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Adrian377

Ref: Adrian377
Dear Guests,
We thank you for your review in TripAdvisor, and we do appreciate very much your concern, all the comments are very useful for us and all the works and projects, take our guest´s wishes and needs very seriously as all the hotels do.
I thank you very much for mentioning the staff, and beside the points you mention, I hope you enjoy your stay here.
I am sorry that we could not satisfy you in full with the food, but as I said I hope you enjoy the island and you had a good time visiting it.

Reviewed November 14, 2016