This is the third Riu all inclusive hotel we have visited, we did not normally go All inclusive but a couple of years ago when money was a little tighter and Spain priced themselves out of competitive holidays, we decided that was the time to go all inclusive. We selected the Riu hotels on personal recommendation and boy were we not disappointed, probably the best thing about the three we have stayed in is the food, second to none, all choices you could wish for and all fresh and cooked to perfection. The Riu Oliva has the best room we have stayed in, nothing could have been better, sorry a small suggestion for the Hotel Manager, invest in some new bath towels. but nothing distracted from the pleasure once again from staying at a Riu hotel, well done and thanks. Just a footnote, our return coach was arriving at 3.50pm and the bedrooms had to be vacated by 11.0am, we requested a few hours extra, no problem we were extended to 1.00pm with no mention of silly charges, this is the sort of attention to paying guests that gives you faith in the holiday industry.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 5 km from Corralejo. 7-storey main building and 2-storey and 3-storey annexes, surrounded by a 35,000 m2 garden, Situated on Grandes Playas sand dune beach, 5 km from various shops, 35 km from the airport, 200 m from a bus stop, Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, RIU Hotels and Resorts, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Oliva Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Clubhotel Oliva Beach Corralejo
- Riu Oliva Beach
- Riu Clubhotel Oliva Beach Hotel
- ClubHotel Riu Oliva Beach Resort Fuerteventura/Corralejo