Stayed at the Oliva Beach hotel for a week in March.This was our second visit to this hotel and we had a great time.Emailed hotel a couple of weeks before we arrived to let them know it was my wife's birthday during our stay.On arrival we were informed that we had been upgraded to a better room and also on my wife's birthday she received a bottle of bubbly and some sweets.Hotel areas were clean and there was a good variety of food and drink.Room was cleaned every day.The staff were friendly and helpful.If you want a great hotel in a beautiful location then this is the one for you.Cannot wait to go back in June.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 5 km from Corralejo. 7-storey main building and 2-storey and 3-storey annexes, surrounded by a 35,000 m2 garden, Situated on Grandes Playas sand dune beach, 5 km from various shops, 35 km from the airport, 200 m from a bus stop, Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, RIU Hotels and Resorts, TravelUp, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Oliva Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Clubhotel Oliva Beach Corralejo
- Riu Oliva Beach
- Riu Clubhotel Oliva Beach Hotel
- ClubHotel Riu Oliva Beach Resort Fuerteventura/Corralejo