My partner and our son aged 14 stayed here for 1 week all inclusive, 30 mins transfer time from airport is great, however very disappointed in the standard of the hotel, very dated in need of maintenance, it was clean, but shabby something you do not expect when paying £2,300 for a week. We were given a annex room 2 single beds and a sofa bed which was supposed to be a family room?, Room service was okay however I did notice they hadn't changed the sheets left us with no toilet roll one day and no clean towels. RIU need to spend money on this hotel badly. Food was okay but had a bad tummy, entertainment was dire, wi fi had to be purchased and you could only use it in the main reception which I thought was very unfair. No bottle water, and no courtesy room on last day as you have to vacate at 11.00 guests had to use shower room near pool, bit of a shambles had to wait for towels and there was a mass exodus of people waiting to get showered. The beach is amazing though. There are only 2 hotels near the beach both owned by RIU this would explain full occupancy, I have reservations of returning there purely because of the standard of the hotel. But Fuerteventura is a lovely place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 5 km from Corralejo. 7-storey main building and 2-storey and 3-storey annexes, surrounded by a 35,000 m2 garden, Situated on Grandes Playas sand dune beach, 5 km from various shops, 35 km from the airport, 200 m from a bus stop, Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Oliva Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Clubhotel Oliva Beach Corralejo
- Riu Oliva Beach
- Riu Clubhotel Oliva Beach Hotel
- ClubHotel Riu Oliva Beach Resort Fuerteventura/Corralejo