Four of us went on a girly holiday to this hotel in June and we thought it was great, we had the time of our lives, location and beach fantastic, beautiful scenery. we stayed in the Annexes. Rooms spacious and very clean. Staff fantastic especially Fabio. The food was edible but not fantastic, it did get a bit repetitive even though we only stayed for a week, the Asian restaurant was nice though. We met some fantastic friends who we are keeping in touch with and we will definitely return to this place again next year. We did not rate the entertainment very good but we made our own entertainment and had a scream. I holiday a lot and have been to many places including the caribean and I have to say this beach definitely takes some beating, its beautiful. Look out for the nudists though, there are no signs telling you which part they are on. Each to their own but we couldn't help but feel that some of them were not just there for the naturism and were pervs, not nice when you've just had a hot dog for dinner! I definitely recommend this hotel but don't expect too much entertainment although they do try bless em.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 5 km from Corralejo. 7-storey main building and 2-storey and 3-storey annexes, surrounded by a 35,000 m2 garden, Situated on Grandes Playas sand dune beach, 5 km from various shops, 35 km from the airport, 200 m from a bus stop, Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Oliva Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Clubhotel Oliva Beach Corralejo
- Riu Oliva Beach
- Riu Clubhotel Oliva Beach Hotel
- ClubHotel Riu Oliva Beach Resort Fuerteventura/Corralejo