The hotel comes in two parts, main hotel and the annex. Make sure you know what your booking, the hotel is dearer but my choice every time.
Food very good, 1 large resturant for hotel, 1 for the annex, (2 seperate resturants serving Canarian cuisine and Chinese cuisine are available with a booking at reception), some complained there was no varyity, but would you put steak, fish, chicken, pasta and potatoes on your plate at home!!
Staff always eager to assist, entertainment team work from 10.30am till 2am, sometimes a bit crazy but they are catering for several nationalities. Outside entertainment come in often too.
Pool towels exchanged every morning, rooms turned every day.
But the best part is that the fantastic beach is 100 yards from the pool with plenty of sunbeds, if you want you can pay 3euros a bed and stay on the beach. Life guards patrol all the time.
Kids have clubs for different age groups running through the day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 5 km from Corralejo. 7-storey main building and 2-storey and 3-storey annexes, surrounded by a 35,000 m2 garden, Situated on Grandes Playas sand dune beach, 5 km from various shops, 35 km from the airport, 200 m from a bus stop, Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, RIU Hotels and Resorts, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Oliva Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Clubhotel Oliva Beach Corralejo
- Riu Oliva Beach
- Riu Clubhotel Oliva Beach Hotel
- ClubHotel Riu Oliva Beach Resort Fuerteventura/Corralejo