I do no know what all the fuss is about moans about pools being closed dark furniture, food, beach having to pay for sun loungers, we had a lovely time remember tis is not Riu 5*.
As regards to the pool or any maintenents this Hotel is open 52 weeks a year the person could have used the main pool so when are they going to do this? food I thought was good, dark furniture this the same all over the world Malaysia all the hotels are the same.
For regards to cold at night its cold at night in Africa.
To sum up good value but not 5* we enjoyed or stay at the Hotel Riu oliva Beach resort and would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 5 km from Corralejo. 7-storey main building and 2-storey and 3-storey annexes, surrounded by a 35,000 m2 garden, Situated on Grandes Playas sand dune beach, 5 km from various shops, 35 km from the airport, 200 m from a bus stop, Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, RIU Hotels and Resorts, TravelUp, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Oliva Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Clubhotel Oliva Beach Corralejo
- Riu Oliva Beach
- Riu Clubhotel Oliva Beach Hotel
- ClubHotel Riu Oliva Beach Resort Fuerteventura/Corralejo