Very good hotel. There's a 420 room block comprising the main hotel. We stayed in the annex over the road which is an asymetric bundle of 2-4 storey buildings. Lucky enough to get one of the very few two storey rooms, facing west, with a balcony on each floor. Tv shoed a few English crime channels if thats your way.
Reception and restaurant staff were ultra- attentive and very polite. Food served, for the most, in the large featureless basement hall and predominantly catered for the Germans. There was always something to eat, just not very good in parts; congealed pasta, cold sausages, under cooked hamburgers but , hey, as I said, there was always plenty of salad, breads, fresh pizzas
Never had a problem getting a sunbed. Even so, some insisted on 'reserving' theirs with a towels weighted down by chairs as it was raining and no-one was going out that morning - Doh!
Gym was just about OK; six fixed weight machines but only three pins. Two bikes and a rower with a bust computer. Judging by the look of most holidaymakers, this room wasn't going to be a priority.
The beach outside the hotel is nice but the sunbeds are another concession (cE3 a day). It looks like (from the number of lifeguard stations and sideays current at Corralejo) that rips might be an issue.
Can't comment on the entertainment; not for me and guess it wasn't going to be geared for Brits anyway
The hotel itself is about four miles from the nexus of Correlajo and would recommend a pretty shore line walk to it and a bus back (E1.30).
I didn't pay very much at all for this weeks break and so regard all the above as good value for money. Fly factor 1/10. Five sunny days out of seven.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 5 km from Corralejo. 7-storey main building and 2-storey and 3-storey annexes, surrounded by a 35,000 m2 garden, Situated on Grandes Playas sand dune beach, 5 km from various shops, 35 km from the airport, 200 m from a bus stop, Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, RIU Hotels and Resorts, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Oliva Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Clubhotel Oliva Beach Corralejo
- Riu Oliva Beach
- Riu Clubhotel Oliva Beach Hotel
- ClubHotel Riu Oliva Beach Resort Fuerteventura/Corralejo